8. Reddi Whip

Cake on my face, I wanna taste it, girl, let me taste it
I won't say shit
You know I won't say shit, yeah (oh)
All of these hours keep passing by
No, I don't really care if they know
I ain't playing, girl, I wanna lick you up and down
Ah yeah, hit the lights, let me hit you with that spice
I ain't playing, girl, I want you to know
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
I woke up with India resting against my chest, her soft snores feeling like purrs. Her leg was thrown over my lap and she was straddling me halfway. I bit my lip seeing her curvy physique rested comfortably along my carcass. I tried to move her tightly wrapped arm that snaked around my waist, but she only groaned and threw herself on top of me. I dropped my jaw and clamped my tatted hand over my mouth.

I placed her hands around my neck and wrapped her thighs around my waist, standing up with her in my arms. Her head rested on my shoulder and her arms fell lazily over my neck. I tucked my hand under her body to keep her up and I used my free hand to push her curls out of her face. I pecked her lips several times, hoping to wake her up. She groaned and her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, beautiful." I grinned at her as she lied her head back on my shoulder. She yawned and wrapped her legs around me tighter.

"What are we doing today?" Her voice was masked with grogginess and it was a little raspy. Late nights aren't for her I see.

"I was thinking home movie night with the gang? Invite your girls? How does that sound?" I felt her smile against my shoulder as she sat up to face me. She cupped my face in her hands.

"That sounds great. I think I can walk now." She planted a soft kiss on my lips and forehead and hopped down from my waist. I watched as she walked away, her curves replaying in my mind with every step she took. I bit my lip and shook my head at how bad this girl was. How did I get so lucky? Maybe I should apologize to that bartender at Pulse.

She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, skimming through it. I closed the fridge and she furrowed her brows, looking at me like I had a problem.

"Have you lost your damn mind? I'm hungry, move." She reached to open the fridge, but I stood right in front of the handle not allowing her access.

"Chris, moveeeee! Stop playing." She tried to get around me but I just mirrored her every move. She huffed and placed her hands on top of her head, sending a piercing glare my way.

"I'm taking you to lunch. Don't touch this refrigerator." She fought a smile that longed to pull on her lips and rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, eventually giving in to the smile.

"Now go take a shower. You musty as hell." She kissed her teeth and stuck up her middle finger before walking off. As soon as she pivoted I brought my hand down to her ass, slapping it roughly.

"Owwwwweeeee! Christopher!" She charged towards me causing me to run in the opposite direction. I almost busted my ass tryna turn the corner in them damn socks. It did slow me down however, and India tackled me causing the both of us to fall to the floor. I couldn't help but laugh as India did the same.

"That shit hurt nigga!" I yelled while laughing. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she couldn't stop to catch her breath.

"How do you think I feel?!" She managed to get out between giggles. I smiled at how cute she was. I think I got a keeper.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
After 3 years and a day, I finally decided on an outfit and did my makeup. I chose to wear a white t shirt and grey cargo capris with black vans. I put in diamond studs and put on a nude colored lipstick.