28. Tell Me How You Feel

No, I'm not tryna chase you around
Around this bed
You can keep on running, baby, don't stop
Lick it up, kiss it, baby, don't stop
Hell yeah
I got my weight up
All this energy, babe
All this chemistry between me and you
Baby, this shit is ridiculous
Girl, come get this dick you love
And just tell me how you feel
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
"I don't know man, can't I just start the tour later? I just got home, I haven't seen my daughter in a whole week." I chewed on my lip while sitting at the kitchen table.

"I don't think so, C. We have to get to promoting this instantly. You have a number one album, Breeze. I think we should try our hardest to keep it that way." I huffed and rested my head in the palm of my hand. I heard India's footsteps approaching me.

"Alright I guess. We'll talk more about it later." I hung up the phone and placed it face down on the table as India approached me with a small smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sat on my lap, letting her legs hang. I grabbed her chin and kissed her a few times, feeling her smile in between.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing, nothing at all." She heightened her eyebrows and grinned, shaking her head. I furrowed my brows before shaking off the thought.

"Baby, I got something to tell you." I looked down at the ground as I spoke.

"What's wrong?" She asked with concern taking over her tone completely. I chewed on my lip nervously, wanting to make up a lie to spare her feelings.

"I have to go on tour soon. Very soon." I broke it to her. Her brows slightly furrowed and she looked at the ground, seemingly for an answer.

"Tour? I thought you said you wanted to spend more time with me and Ro first." I heard disappointment in her voice.

"I do. My manger just told me about it, I have to fly out in 2 weeks."

"Well, if that's the case, I have something to tell you too." I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to continue.

"Somebody offered me a quick modeling gig. I said yes, because I figured it would be nice for all three of us to get a break from things. We always leave Royalty with my mom, or somebody else when we go on trips, so I figured this would be a chance for us to go out as a family. Guess that's not happening though, right?" She removed her arm from around me and stood up.

"Don't tell me you're mad-" I started but she cut me off.

"I'm not mad at you, Chris. Just a little disappointed. I'll get over it though." India shrugged before leaving the kitchen and going back to our bedroom. I sighed and got up, joining her in the room.

India was laying down, watching the Boondocks with an unreadable expression on her face. It seemed emotionless, uncaring. I squinted my eyes trying to find that little bit of emotion in her face.

"Chris, what the hell are you doing?" She raised an eyebrow. Lowkey undressing you with my eyes.

"Trying to read you to see if your actually mad at me." I answered, causing India to chuckle. Why are you laughing? I'm serious.

"I'm not mad, dude. Give it a rest." Dude? Do I look-

"There! You called me dude! We both know that you only call me anything other than baby, papi, daddy, Chrissy, or Reece when you're mad." I discovered her lie. India dropped her face and looked at me with bored eyes, rolling them before returning her attention to the show.