26. Burgundy

You'll be the one I take my time on
Ooh, might be the one I buy a diamond
Ooh, I'm in the stu' just booked your travel
Ooh, now you know what them bitches mad for
Ooh, I took a chance, took a chance on you
Girl, I got plans, I got plans for you
That pussy numb me, girl you know me so well
It's gone be more than a preview, oh
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
"Blessing, you don't have to take so many pictures. You're literally taking 80 pictures of the same thing." I criticized my sisters photography habits.

"I can't help it, the city is so pretty," Blessing defended herself. "Everything is so vintage here, it's like a dollhouse."

"She's acting as if she's never been out of the country." August scoffed. Well, excuse us for not being worldwide superstars that go on a tour at least once a year.

"Barely. I've been to Canada once. Besides for that, it's mostly cross country trips. Been to lots of other states, not many foreign countries."

"Weak ass Canada." He folded his arms and dismissed her elaboration of lack of travel.

"August, sometimes you just need to shut up." I butted in the conversation.

"India, sometimes you just need to get Chris's dick out ya' mouth." He rebutted.

"Baby, the only person with a dick in your mouth is you. I think it's mine too." I countered to his attempts to come for me.

"Maybe I should call Chris up right now. Oh, you got a lil something right here." August rubbed the side of his mouth with his index finger.

"Oh yeah? I do?" Our words overlapped each other. I smacked the back of his neck so hard, that yellow ass nigga literally became a redneck. I know that shit hurt too, cause I heard it loud and clear. It might've echoed a little bit too.

"God damn, Yung! I know that shit gotta hurt, my nigga." Trey exclaimed in the middle of his laughter. August didn't say anything he just held his neck in silence with a scowl stuck on his face. His brows furrowed so deep his eyeballs would have popped out.

"Should've known she was gonna do it. Can't even be mad that you got caught lackin'." Olivia threw an arm around his shoulder.

"Man, get yo ass off of me!" August threw her arm from around him while kissing his teeth. I chuckled and shook my head as we walked through the not too busy streets of the city of love.

It wasn't much like New York, but it wasn't too much different either. People are definitely more generous here. Taxis aren't constantly wailing, I don't even think there's such a thing as rush hour down here.

I wouldn't mind living in France, but I don't think it fits my lifestyle. I'm a city girl, it's just how I am. I had to live in Florida for several months to adapt to it. Loved the warm weather, it was just such an urban area.

In contrast, it's about cold as the balls of a snowman out here. Like yeah, it's chilly in Queens, but this is like a step up.

I felt a few vibrations come from inside of my coat pocket and I reached in to remove my phone, only to see Instagram notifications. I slid over on one to open it and it was a photo I was tagged in.

theshaderoom: #Baecation India Manory has been spotted shopping in Paris, France with allies of her R&B singing boyfriend #ChrisBrown

theshaderoom: #Baecation India Manory has been spotted shopping in Paris, France with allies of her R&B singing boyfriend #ChrisBrown. That includes #TreySongz and #AugustAlsina. The group, not including Chris, also featured two mystery women appearing to be friends of India's.

It is not known if the trip was for vacation purposes, or for business as it is known that Chris has just released his most recent project Indigo, which is charting at #1 on Billboard.

The pair have been awfully quiet on social media, having split up almost two years ago only to be discovered to have an at the time 7 month old daughter, Royalty. The reason for their breakup and motivation for their reunification is unknown.

Thoughts?

I think y'all should mind y'all damn business for once. I'm really just out here chilling.

I closed the app and turned my notifications off before discovering a text from Chris.

i'm done shooting for today. y'all can bring your asses back here now cause i know every one of you take ages to get ready. the party is in 3 hours. I rolled my eyes and replied with okay dad.

Just when I thought I was off the hook, Chris texted me back saying daddy. I scrunched up my face at the amount of nerve this nigga had.

move. we're otw. I quickly replied and tucked my phone back in my pocket.

"Chris is back from his shoot. We should head back." I informed the group of Chris's message.

"Well, the party isn't for another 3 hours." Trey argued.

"He said we take too long to get ready."  I rolled my eyes in remembrance of his words. Everybody kissed their teeth as I ordered our Uber.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
"What took y'all so damn long? I know y'all ain't go that far into the city." I stood up as my family walked through the door. India was shivering hard as hell as if it was below 10 degrees outside. It's a whole 60 degrees out here.

"Our driver ain't speak no type of English. We had to get out at some random ass stop and get a whole new driver." Trey explained their dilemma.

"Man, alright. Hurry up. Y'all got 2 and a half hours." I rushed them. Every one of them gave me a hideous mug which made me take back my words immediately. India brought her hand to my ass and squeezed it as she walked behind me, causing me to shoot up in response. I watched as she waltzed up the stairs without taking a single look back at me. I shook my head and took plopped back down on the couch.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
So, Chris isn't a hypocrite. I really do take forever to get ready for events. After my 45 minute long shower, I stared at the closet for like 20 minutes trying to pinpoint an outfit to wear. I tried on so much stuff, it makes me seem like a hoarder. There are clothes scattered everywhere.

Then my hair. It didn't cooperate at first so I was going to try to do a slick back, but guess who forgot their gel at home? So, I had to blow dry and curl it, then style it again. That took another 30 minutes.

In conclusion, I look bomb.

"You took..... almost two whole hours." Chris and the rest of my family slumped on the couch, seemingly tired by boredom.

"Yeah, I get it. Can one of you take my pictures?" I dismissed his attempts to put me on the spotlight. Olivia shot up as we migrated over to the wall where the lighting was hitting.

"Bro, come on." August huffed as I switched poses for the several Olivia was taking. After about 5, I posted 3 of them to my main, the other 2 to my finsta. 

"Alright, let's go." I grabbed my small bag and placed my phone in it before walking outside. I noticed 3 black cars lined up out there.

"Um, Chris? What is all this?"

"Personal drivers. They'll be driving us around for the rest of this trip. No more French speaking Uber drivers." He flashed a grin at me before leading me to one of the cars. I shrugged and got in as he opened the door for me.

At The Party
When we got to the party, I was instantly blinded by the flash of the countless cameras the paparazzi clicked. I kept my head down as I felt Chris's fingers intertwine with mine and we entered the building. "Liquor" was the first song I heard playing when we came in. 

"Everybody put your hands up for C. Breezyyyy!" The DJ yelled in the mic and everybody erupted in applause. I cheesed a little too hard seeing how his expression lit up.

"Y'all ready to get into this album?" The crowd cheered in response. Well, here goes a long night.