22. Get Off

(I love this song so much 😭)
I'm tryna fuck you in the middle of the night
1 AM, 2 AM, second round, three, four, five
I wanna do all the freaky shit that you like, baby
I'ma fuck you right, make sure you call me when you get off
I know that you tired, I don't really care
'Cause I know that pussy mine, baby, bring it here
I wanna put my tongue where your thong is
Baby, as long as you just give me both lips, who your daddy?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
"Chris, what are you doing h-" My sentence was interrupted by Chris crashing his lips onto mine. He roughly grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, my body colliding with the wet fabric he was wearing. With no time to process what was happening, I tried to kiss him back with the same amount of force he was exerting onto me. I only failed, since something was passionately motivating him. He kicked the door closed and picked me up, never separating his lips from mine.

This must be what Chris meant when he said he needed me. My dumbass could've figured that out if I was given time to think about it.

I wrapped my legs around him tightly and somehow managed to deepen the kiss, more than it already was. Our mouths moved rhythmically, both of us being indecisive on where to place our teeth and tongues. Chris hesitantly separated from me, allowing me to catch my breath. He sunk his teeth into my bottom lip, pulling on it. He rested his forehead on mine and panted.

"Fuck, I missed you." Chris whispered along my lips. Words can't explain. Trapped in a daze, I just rejoined our lips, satisfying my hunger. He took us to the couch, too impatient to go to my bedroom. No, we ain't gone make it to my bedddd.

He lied me down and tugged at my shorts, but I stopped him. He raised an eyebrow in question to my refusal.

"Take this off." I tugged at the hem of his hoodie. He sneered and pulled the damp fabric over his head, only to reveal another article of clothing underneath. He knows what he's doing.

"Stop that." I hissed in distaste to his attempts at teasing me. He gave in to my demands and lifted the shirt off of himself. I took the opportunity to get a feel of his toned torso. That dancing shit is paying the both of us well.

****
Chris
(Hell yeah we switching POV!)

I brought out a new side of India tonight, considering my dominance over her was only temporary. She began giving me orders, and I'm like girl what do you think this is? I still listened though.

I didn't even get the chance to explore anything, because India took over everything. She pushed me down roughly, my back landing against the airy couch. Kinky. She crawled towards me and straddled me, running her hands down my torso.

"Let me fuck you." She commanded before hungrily attacking my jawline.

"That's what I came here to do. You stealing my job, girl?" I brought my hand to her ass, slapping it roughly. She grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"Nah. You just got demoted." She sneered and let go of my wrists. Girl, what? I took the granted freedom as a chance to remove her shirt. Without any testifying, she allowed me to remove the cloth and expose her pierced jugs.

She undid the buckle on my pants and pulled them off of me, leaving me in my boxers. With a devilish grin and hunger in her eyes, she reached in and pulled out what she claimed as hers. I think her mouth watered a little.