43. Girl of My Dreams

Would you mind if I take my time, and admire you?
Candlelight, a little wine to set the mood
Baby, no, you won't have to do much
Ain't no pressure, we ain't gotta rush
Wanna know what's on your mind before we touch, touch
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
2 Years Later
"It's not that hard to do, Chris. That girl loves you. Stop being a pussy and just fucking do it." Trey insulted me for the 3rd time today. I'm over here pouring my heart out to these niggas and they getting on my case.

"First of all, watch your mouth stupid," I motioned over to Royalty, who had on headphones and was watching some dumb shit on YouTube. Like what type of fuckass child eats sugar and tells lies?

"That's easy for you to say. You already wifed up Olivia." I motioned to the ring on his left finger. He kissed his teeth and dismissed me.

"Y'all been together for what, 4, 5 years? And you scared to get down on one knee and ask her a simple question?" August imposed.

"What if she's not ready? I just don't want to pressure her. Plus she been tripping lately, what if she trip on me for asking too soon." I envisioned the worst scenario possible.

Lately, her mood swings been something else. I swear this girl got bipolar disorder or something. She be cussing me out one second, then gushing over Royalty the next. It don't make no damn sense.

"Chris, it's not that hard. Y'all have a child together. Nothing can be too soon anymore. If you want we can call up her girls and help you." Trey offered. He has a point. We had a child after about 2 years of being together, so there's no point in waiting.

"Actually that sounds great. Call them, tell them not to tell India what's going on though." I nodded and slumped back on the couch.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
"Oh my god, girl I could never. I would of slapped him into next week." I chuckled as Blessing told me and Olivia this story about some dumb shit August was doing. Them two got together 2 years back and I ain't never seen her happier. Same goes for him, Mr. "Fuck and Duck".

"I almost did. He had me all types of fucked-" Blessing got cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. She let it ring a few times before pressing the green answer button.

"Hello?" Whoever she was talking to said something inaudible on the other end.

"I thought you were with Chris and Trey." She said with furrowed brows.

"August, I'm not- Right now though?" She sighed heavily and slung her purse over her shoulder.

"Can't you just watch porn or something?" Porn? What the fuck are they talking about?

"Alright, I'm on my way." She said before hanging up.

"What did August want?" Olivia asked.

"Girl, he's being a hornball. He called me from the bathroom talking 'bout he need his dick wet." I widened my eyes and glanced at Liv, who shared the same expression I did. We all shared a moment of silence before we burst into laughter.

"I'm not finna play with you. Go get that dick, sis." I waved her off as she walked out the front door.

"I swear the two of them are something else." Liv shook her head while still chuckling.

"I swear. You remember that point in time where they did not like each other at all?" I reminisced on the rocky start of their relationship.

"Girl, yes! Then next thing you know she tells us that they had sex?" I snickered with my fist over my mouth.