7. You Like

I want you to dance 'cause you feel beautiful inside, baby
Want you to be yourself, you know you ain't gotta lie to me
I know you used to a lot of time in the mirror getting right for me
And even though we spar but you look like you're just right for me
Girl, I want you to be you
Loving, it ain't too hard to do when all I want is you
And it's true, you know I'ma let you have your way, yeah
You know I ain't complaining, I know they all hating
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
The bright rays of the sun clouded my vision, sending an aggravating stimulus causing me to hiss in response. The sheets tangled around my bare legs as I squinted, trying to adjust to the brightness that filled the room. Once my vision finally returned, I gasped in sight of my exposed legs and the oversized t shirt that draped loosely over my torso. I searched my surroundings, seeing my clothes and Chris's tossed lazily across the floor. Oh hell no...

Suddenly, my head began to pound and my stomach growled. I groaned feeling the constant knocking at my temple. Morning sickness? Headache? Scattered clothes? That's not your shirt, India. Oh my god, y'all did the nasty! I gasped and clamped my hand over my mouth, trying to see if I could recall anything that happened last night. Unfortunately, nothing came up. I heard footsteps approaching the room and I gulped. Chris walked in with nothing on but basketball shorts. I couldn't help but stare at the countless amount of tattoos that were inked on from his neck down to his chest and sleeves. They were attractive, honestly.

"Oh, I was just gonna wake you up. I made you some tea and there's breakfast on the table. I figured you would have a hangover after last night." He chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded my head and looked off a bit. Ask him about last night! He began to walk back out of the room.

"Wait, Chris." He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me. "Last night..... did we?...." He had confusion painted on his face but then he realized what I was talking about and chucked.

"No, we didn't. You wanted to, but I said no. You were crazy drunk and could barely function, so I undressed you. I left your underwear on though. As soon as I brought you up here you were knocked. But nothing happened." I sighed deeply in relief. He smiled and left the room. Chris's aroma filled my nostrils as I figured that it was his shirt I was wearing. It was way too big for me, but yet I felt so comfortable wearing it. I got up from the bed and stumbled over to my vanity. I flinched seeing myself in the mirror. My hair was all over the place, I had a slobber stain on the side of my mouth. All of my makeup had been wiped clean though. I guess Chris did my night routine for me, since he had seen me do it so many times.

After I dealt with my hygiene, I met Chris downstairs who was sitting on the kitchen counter on his phone. He was smiling and laughing at something, which I mentally questioned.

"What bitch got you laughing so hard?" I joked. He looked up at me smiling widely.

"I wouldn't call you a bitch, but hey, your words not mine." He turned his phone towards me. A video of me grinding on him and yelling all the words to his songs played. My jaw dropped and I placed my hand on my forehead. When the music stopped, I turned around and started making out with Chris in front of everyone. That went on for about 20 seconds and then the video stopped. I stared at him in disbelief while he just laughed at my shocked face.

"Y-You took advantage of me!" I pointed at him as he just continued to laugh at me.

"Nah, baby. I took advantage of the moment." He hopped off the counter and approached me.

"You could've stopped me!" I crossed my arms as he got closer to my face.

"Now that's no fun is it? If I would've rejected your kiss, you would've been embarrassed and angry at me. Plus drunk or not," He cupped my chin and stared down at my lips. "We both been wanting to do it." He bit his lip and stared down at mine. I gulped and tried to peel my gaze from him, but I couldn't bring my eyes to move. My eyes went low and I could feel myself entering a trance. He planted a soft kiss on my lips.