23. Secret

Take your time
Main girl will give me the lovin' that I need, oh baby, baby
Keep it between us, this a secret
You're my little freak, you know I love it all 'cause you sneaky
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
"Chris, move. I have an interview to go to." I whined as Chris clung to my waist, not allowing me to move.

"We can have an interview right here," He turned me so I was facing him. "So, Ms. Manory. Is it true that Chris is the biggest you've had?" He held his fist a few inches away from his chin, pretending as if he had a microphone.

"Chris, I have no time for your shit today." I chuckled and went to the front door.

"Who's this interview with anyway?" He crossed his arm with a hint of jealousy in his tone.

"Big Boy."

"That's my nigga! Lemme come with you." He insisted.

"Chris." I huffed.

"Please?" He poked out his lip like a pleading child. He is so irritating I swear.

"No. I need you to get Ro from my mom's house." I opened the door.

"I don't know her address." He detested to my needs.

"I'll send you the address. Love you." I stood on my toes to kiss him. I puckered my lips and waited for him to lean down and connect his lips with mine, but Chris just stared at me with an ugly mug.

"Oh? Getting rebellious I see. Alright." I got down and walked out the door.

"Wait, baby!" Chris caught me by my waist and pulled me towards him. He pecked my lips several times and hugged me tightly.

"Much better." I smiled. He kissed my forehead once more before letting me go.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"How are you doing, India?" Big Boy asked me as he sat across from me.

"I'm fine, how are you Big Boy?" I smiled showing off my pearly whites.

"Doing pretty good, I spilled hot coffee on my pants on the way here but that's alright," I chuckled at his mention of the mishap he encountered. "Let's get straight into the questions, shall we?"

"Sounds good to me."

"First things first, let's talk about the little girl you've been seen with. Now is that your daughter, niece, little sister?" He trailed off as he waited for an answer.

"That's my daughter, Royalty. She's 8 months old."

"8 months? She's pretty big to be 8 months." He questioned her age.

"You calling my baby fat?" I joked around.

"No, no, no," he chuckled. "She just looks older than what she is. Lots of hair for her age." He made his intention clear.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. She was born with loads of hair. I was like 'Y'all sure this my daughter cause I was bald headed popping out the womb'," Big Boy laughed at my citation. "But yeah, she's only 8 months, smart as ever too."

"She talking yet?"

"Not much. Mostly babbles. What I'll never forget is when she said 'da-da' for the first time. Man, that was adorable." I gushed over my babygirl.

"What happened with that one? I would think that she would be a momma's girl."

"I thought so too. See I brought her over to Chris's place and we were having a little debate over that very thing. I'm thinking 'I've got this in the bag. My baby loves me.', but then she says 'da-da'. I'm like," I dropped my jaw and heightened my brows, giving the impression of disbelief. "It was beautiful though. You should have seen Chris's face. I'll never forget that." I recounted on that precious moment.