31. See You Around

I didn't listen, you went missin'
He has your heart now
I'm missin' your kisses, want it again
Don't leave me down
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
It's Friday morning and India is finally coming home. Man, y'all wouldn't believe how excited I am to see this girl after just 5 days. I was just with her for a whole week, it just doesn't feel right without her here.

The only problem is she didn't call me last night like she usually does. In fact, she didn't call me at all yesterday. Last time I talked to her was Wednesday. She didn't call me later that night either. Maybe she was just busy and didn't have time. Better make some damn time.

Imma really need her to call me before she gets on this plane though because I need to pick her up from the airport. I don't even know what time her flight is.

After calling her for the 4th time, I was starting to get worried. It's not like her to not answer the phone. If she was busy she would have texted me by now telling me she was.

"Cmon, bruh." I mumbled holding the phone up to my ear. The dial tone just kept repeating itself until the call went straight to voicemail.

"What's wrong, C? Ain't you supposed to be getting Indy from the airport today?" Trey asked, concerned. Yeah, I thought so too.

"Yeah, I am. She's not answering the phone though." I tapped my foot impatiently.

"That's weird. That girl never miss a phone call." Aug scratched the back of his head. Exactly!

"Give her some time. She could just be caught up with her manager or something and can't talk. She'll call back." Trey reassured me.

I leaned back on the couch and huffed, glancing over at Royalty. She was innocently chewing on her teething ring.

"You would answer the phone, right princess?" I addressed her. She looked at me and just giggled.

"I'll take that as a no." I sighed. Women.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Teaira
"Did it work?" I asked, crossing my legs and checking my nails.

"Yeah, we got her. Thanks for your cooperation." Jay spoke over the phone.

"Yeah, whatever. Where's my money?" I decided to cut to the chase.

"We're working on it, Teaira." He gave me a lousy ass excuse.

"I don't want you to work on it. Hurry up and send me my shit or I'm snitching." I didn't allow him to say anything else before I ended the call.

I kind of felt bad for her. India was a cool girl, really just chilling. I didn't have anything against her, I actually liked her. I just needed to score a few extra dollars.

She also has a family. Her nigga fine as hell too. I wonder what he's gonna do when he finds out what happened to her. Man, it must be sexy as hell seeing him angry. India is- was one lucky bitch.

Karin
"I thought she said she was just going to step outside and get some fresh air. I didn't expect her to leave." I scratched my head as we returned to the table, seeing that India wasn't there nor was she outside.

"Maybe she wanted to get home so she could talk to her boyfriend. Shit, if I was her I would want to too. That man is a giant piece of candy." Teaira shrugged and chuckled. I scrunched up my face. Home-wrecker much?