42. Everybody Knows

Before me, you wasn't important
Now you actin' like you earned it
Go and smile for the camera
I hope that all this shit was worth it
I hope that all this shit was worth it, yeah
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
I'm ending this fucking trial right here, right now. I barely had any time to cherish my baby since she got home cause crazy ass bitches wanna stir up some fucking drama. This shit is really starting to blow me. I need my dick wet, like shit.

"Your honor, I would like to call Christopher Brown back up to the stands." Paria motioned towards me. Without hesitation, I stood up quickly and strutted my way over to the stand, flash drive in one pocket and the hearing device in the other.

"Now Chris, you told me you found something interesting inside of your house tied to this case. Can you please explain to us all what that was?"

"In the last trial, I noticed that Ms. Porter mentioned me and India's argument over my lack of integrity towards her. It confused me as to how she knew this, considering the fact that it was something that was private and only occurred inside of the walls of our home. So when I went home, I searched the house and found this." I held the hearing device up for them to see. I glanced over at Teaira and Kianna, who had conveniently decided to show up today, to see worry on their pale faces.

Paria took the device from me and examined it closely before handing it off to the judge so he could look at it. I averted my gaze over to India, who had several wrinkles in her forehead as her eyebrows furrowed severely. Her face was turning a tomato red, and I swear she was cringing her fists so hard that she drew blood. It was taking the strength of a thousand men inside of her for her not to spazz.

"I'm afraid that's not it though. I have several video clips that could possibly tie both Teaira Walker and Kianna Jay to India's attempted murder two years ago, and her recent abduction." I removed the flash drive from my pocket, handing it over to Paria. A guard rolled in a projector, along with a laptop.

She inserted the flash drive into the slot, the video immediately popping up. The lights were killed and the only thing that illuminated the room was the light from the projector.

"Exhibit A." Paria motioned towards the projection.

"What do you mean you know she's not dead?"

"I didn't want her dead. That wouldn't be much help to me would it?" The screen showed Kianna outside of my house in Florida, on the phone with who is obviously identifiable as Terrell.

"If she's alive, they'll just keep running back to each other."

"Not if one of them gets hurt. You got any dirt on him?"

"All I have is this sex tape we made like a year back- Oh shit."

"Dirty ass bitch!" Some anonymous voice called out from the crowd. I desisted from letting a giggle slip from my mouth. India, however, didn't find this amusing. I could tell time was ticking down before she exploded. Her leg was shaking rapidly and her lips were pulled into her mouth as a last measure to stop herself from cussing a bitch out.

"Exhibit B." She played the next clip.

"Whoever is in here, can I take a rain check on you showing up uninvited?"

"That's one way to greet somebody."

"Can you not? Like seriously. Get out."

"You know your girlfriend, she's not doing too good up there."