45. With You

I'm into you, and girl
No one else would do
Cause with every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love and now
I, I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm
(Y'all finish this one 😌)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
"Wake up! Get up now! Right now!" Blessing yelled, storming into my suite. Right now, we were back in Florida because me and Chris wanted to experience nice weather on our wedding day.

"Please go away." I mumbled, burying my head under the covers.

"After 4 long months it's finally your wedding day, and you wanna sleep? You're so pathetic." Olivia insulted me.

"At least I'll be pathetic and well rested." I was beginning to drift off to sleep again before the covers were snatched off of me violently.

"Yo, what the fuck!" I yelled, shooting up in my bed.

"And she awakens." Blessing grinned.

"We've got a lot to do. Can you please get up? I'm pretty sure the guys already got Chris up. It's already 1:00, your reception starts at 3:30. You take years to get ready." Olivia was the event planner and wanted everything to be on time and down packed. Blessing was my maid of honor, just because she's actually related to me. Olivia already got the privilege of planning the entire thing, down to attire and theme.

"Fine." I grumbled before throwing my legs out of bed. "Do I have time to take a bath instead of a shower?" I scratched my head.

"How long would a bath take you?"

"About an hour." I yawned, stretching out my body.

"Well girl, with the way your head is looking you ain't got time to spend an hour doing nothing." Blessing insulted, referring to my bed head.

"In kinder words, no you don't have time. Now go get in the shower, hurry up." Olivia rephrased as she shooed me away.

After about 45 minutes in the shower, my friends decided I was taking too long and started rushing me via outside of the door.

"Okay, damn!" I yelled, cutting the water off. I quickly drew back the shower curtain, drying myself off as I stepped out. I wrapped myself in the soft cloth towel, swinging the door open. The two of them stood there simultaneously rushing me. I scurried back to my suite, tying my silk robe around my body.

"Come on, your hair dresser is here." Olivia grabbed me by my hand and led me to an unfamiliar room with a vanity. The hairdresser was there setting up. My hair was already washed and ready from my shower.

"Girl, all this damn hair." She felt through my wet curls. My hair grew back a lot for it being 2 years. It's basically back to what it was before, even thicker.

After about an hour she was finally done with my hair. She pinned it back halfway, curling the rest. She even put diamond and all types of jewels in it. I looked like a little white woman, it was cute though.

"Oh my god, it's 2:40 and we didn't even do your makeup or anything yet. Come on, stop moving so slow!" Olivia rushed me.

"Girl, stop clapping at me like I'm a damn dog!" I scolded her as I put on my underwear.

"Blessing, tell them to roll in the dress." Olivia snapped as I was sat in another chair.

"I'm guessing you're my M.U.A?" I asked the woman who was setting up. She nodded.