25. No Guidance

You the only one I'm tryna make love to, pickin' and choosin'
They ain't really love you, runnin' games, usin'
All your stupid exes, they gon' call again
Tell 'em that a real nigga steppin' in
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
"I'm gonna miss you sooooo much baby." I hugged my princess tightly. Man, she's turning 1 next month and I don't know what to do with myself.

"Be good for NaNa, okay?" India instructed her. Royalty nodded her head with a blank expression on her face.

Me, India, August, Blessing, Trey, and Olivia are all going to Paris for a Valentine's getaway. Even though it's also India's birthday, she said she didn't want a big event like last time. Which is understandable because..... Well, you know.

"Call me if you need anything." India told her mom before hugging her tightly. It's creepy how much they look alike. I mean seriously, they could be twins.

"Alright, come on Chris." India impatiently grabbed my hand and led me out of the door.

"Thanks again, momma!" I called after her. She smiled and waved the two of us off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are we there yet?" August whined for the twentieth time since we got on this damn plane.

"August if you don't shut yo' bitch ass up and be patient." India mumbled while resting on my shoulder. August kissed his teeth and slumped back into his seat next to Blessing, who wasn't paying him no mind. He started to bother her by tapping on her shoulder repeatedly like a child. After a while of ignoring it, she got fed up.

"Are we fucking there yet?!" Blessing exclaimed.

"After 7 hours and 35 minutes, we are here." I motioned towards the window as I could see us descending from above the clouds. The city cleared up, and honestly it looked beautiful at night.

"Liv, Trey Trey, we're h-" India turned around to look at them, but stopped in her tracks. She slowly turned back around with widened eyes, acting as if she had seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked her but she just shook her head. I looked over my seat to see Trey and Olivia practically sucking each other's faces off. Neither of them seemed to notice that they had eyes on them.

"Oh, that's just nasty. Real nasty." August dragged on, looking at them in disgust.

Once we landed, I felt paralyzed. It was as if my legs said 'fuck this' and dipped. I limped down the aisle drawing attention from India.

"Um, you good?" She asked me with a concerned tone and furrowed brows.

"My legs are dead." I replied to her question. Once we were off the plane, I took the biggest stretch ever.

"Boy, you stretching like you finna run a marathon." India laughed from behind me. I gave her an evil glare and she just sneered in response.

"So, how we getting to this hotel?" August asked.

"2 different Ubers. Me, Indy, and Blessing. You, Trey, and Olivia." I wrapped an arm around my girlfriend.

"I gotta be in a car alone with these two freaks? Yeah, no. Not happening." August crossed his arms and heightened his chin. India chuckled.