Embarrassed

It's another late night for the guys, which I expected. Since I have some time on my hands, I decide to throw on some music and get some cleaning done. Everyone but Yoongi gave me permission to be in their bedrooms when they're not home, and that could be because he was at the studio when I toured their personal spaces. Still, I don't want to be too intrusive, so I decide to just pick up the dirty laundry and trash and do some dusting and vacuuming. They work so hard. If I can make things a little easier on them, I will.

I throw on some music and get to work, starting with the first floor rooms. Jungkook's tiny living quarters are quite cluttered but organized. And there's more expensive equipment in there than I can even count. I decide not to do much, just enough to make it feel less dusty and stuffy. I don't want to accidental knock anything over.

Jimin and Hoseok's room is much larger although it is pretty clean for the most part. Hoseok's side of the room is virtually spotless. Even the way he makes his bed is impressive. Jimin's side is tidy but he does have a few books, accessories and plushies laying around. I pick them up and return everything to its place. Then I head for the closet.

When Hoseok and Jimin showed me their room, they were adamant that I was welcome to peruse their closet any time I desired. I was instantly intimidated. There were more labels and brands on display than New York Fashion Week. But the guys relished the idea of sharing their clothes with me. I guess I kinda get it. I remember boys back home loved it whenever their girlfriends wore their hoodies or jackets. Of course, that was high school, but it's not like these guys had time to do all those cutesy things back then. They were too busy building their empire.

I tell myself I'll only look, but there are just too many beautiful things that I want to try. Several of their pieces are unisex or even classified as women's, which is amazing since they can pull off anything. They're all so comfortable with their masculinity. Plus it's a win for me.

I decide to try on just one shirt. Just one. They both have incredible taste so limiting myself to one is real restraint. It's easily the most expensive garment I've ever touched and it makes me feel sexy as hell. I take it off carefully and hang it back up. I know I should be done, but I find myself sifting through the racks and bopping to the music as if I'm starring in my own music video. One of their songs begin to play, and that only elevates my terrible attempt at body rolls.

I can't be sure if my ears are playing tricks on me or if it's just the music but something motivates me to turn around. And I find Hoseok, standing at the entrance of the closet, eyes wide and watching me...dancing and singing in my bra.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around my chest. How long has he been standing there?

Hoseok looks shocked at first, but then his expression seems to darken. Is he mad at me? Did I touch something I wasn't supposed to?

"I'm sorry," I say, my eyes darting around to find my discarded shirt. Where the hell is it? I know I whipped it off somewhere, but I was dancing like an idiot and can't remember where it landed.

I flick my gaze up at Hoseok who still hasn't said a word. However, he bends over and grabs the crumpled bundle of fabric at his feet. No wonder he's so upset. I probably just threw a twenty thousand dollar shirt on the floor. But then I realize it's not twenty grand. It's barely twenty bucks. It's my shirt.

He strolls over to where I stand. I'm not embarrassed about him seeing my body. I'm embarrassed that I've made him uncomfortable in his private space. He isn't American. I've learned that the guys are much more conservative when it comes to showing skin. But as Hoseok approaches me, he doesn't seem uncomfortable. He isn't shy about seeing the tops of my breasts peek out from my bra. He looks...hungry.