A Brand New Day

Like every morning, I get a text in our group chat. And while I'm exhausted and feel like shit after tossing and turning, seeing their names pop up in my notifications instantly energizes me.

Hoseok: Good morning, Pretty Violet!

Good morning, Handsome Hobi!

Namjoon: We have rehearsals and filming today, but good news...we have the evening off. Do you think we could take you somewhere?

Really? Absolutely!

Namjoon: Good. I'll send the details.

I'm looking forward to it.

Jimin: Did you sleep well?

I slept ok. I was lonely

Jimin: It was so late when we got back. We didn't want to wake you.

Taehyung: I did! Yoongi-hyung wouldn't let me.😭

Yoongi: You have a bed

Taehyung: but hers is more comfortable

Jimin: it is

Yoongi: it's the same bed

Jin: Did you eat yet? I can send you breakfast. I thought you might sleep in

I can manage. You guys have a good rehearsal!

Hoseok: I will dance extra cool for you😎

You can't get any cooler

Namjoon: we'll ttyl

I don't miss the fact that Jungkook doesn't chime in

I don't miss the fact that Jungkook doesn't chime in. And while it shows that he read my texts from last night, he didn't respond. Oh well. I can't force him to forgive me, just like I can't force him to feel as deeply as I do. All I can do is focus on what I do have: six guys that don't seem to hate me. That's more than I can ask for at this point.

Mimi has the entire day off since she worked overtime between BTS and TXT when one of the hairstylists fell ill. As much as I want to spend the day in my room sulking, I agree to hang out. First up on our itinerary: the beach. I throw on one of the gorgeous swimsuits that Hobi gifted me and slip a sundress over it. Sandals, a floppy straw hat, and sunglasses complete the look. I may not be well versed in all things designer and chic, but I can do beach life. Honestly, just the promise of sun and sand put me in a better mood.