Fire

I wake up before the sun is fully fixed in the sky, my skin tingling at the feel of Jimin's lips sliding over the back of my neck.

"Morning," he rasps, his usually angelic voice gruff with sleep.

"Morning, baby," I half moan as his hand snakes around to palm my breast through my shirt.

"Sleep good?" he asks, pressing his very pronounced erection against my ass.

"Mmmm, so good," I reply, flexing back to feel more.

Still kissing my neck, Jimin's hand slides down to ease under my shirt and I gasp at the feel of his fingers on my skin. But instead of trailing up to tweak my nipples, it sinks down beneath the waistband of my leggings and panties. I part my legs for him, inviting him to keep going. He pushes against my ass with his hardness while also slipping his fingers through my soft folds. I'm already wet. Or maybe I've been wet since last night. I just know I ache to be filled with him.

"Need you," I say through a moan.

Jimin doesn't wait for me to beg. He simply pulls down my leggings and panties before easing his boxers down. The second his cock springs forward and nuzzles against my ass, we both groan with need.

Jimin hooks my leg over his arm, opening me so he can position himself at my entrance. Then he's pushing inside me, releasing provocative sounds as each inch slowly burrows within my body.

I'm moaning, panting and whining as I wait for him to move. I am filled to the brim at this angle, and I don't know if I'm imagining it, but Jimin feels even bigger than before.

Jimin gasps as my body stretches and molds for him, his hot breath fanning over my back. I reach around and grasp his firm ass, pushing him into me to ensure that no space exists between us. He feels so good I want to cry. And when he finally submits to my mewls and moves, I am literally near tears at the sensation.

"Jimin..." I moan. "Baby...oh god...yes."

He hooks my foot around the back of his thigh to free up his hand so he can reach around and stroke my clit while he thrusts. I throw my head back and Jimin rests his cheek on it, his mouth running over the shell of my ear. And from there, he blesses me with the most erotic sounds, setting my whole frame on fire.

I buck against him, meeting him stroke for stroke. Feeling utterly full to bursting yet wanting him to rip me apart. Jimin answers my body's call by sitting up on his spread knees with my body still angled to one side.

Then...he fucks me.

Jimin fucks me so good I forget my own name.

He fucks me so good that I see stars behind my tightly closed eyelids.

All I can do is lay there and take it while I fist the sheets and bite the pillow to keep from screaming. And when I come just minutes later, I swear I blackout for a couple of seconds, only coming back to consciousness to feel him pulse wildly inside me as he purges his orgasm with a strangled groan.

We're both panting and gasping for oxygen when Jimin reluctantly pulls out and flops down beside me. But then he's sitting up, a frown dimpled between his brows.

"Did I...did I hurt you?" he asks, inspecting the slightly reddened skin over the hip he gripped to pound into me.

I shake my head. "Not at all. You were so, so good. Oh my god...that was amazing."

He kisses my shoulder but still looks concerned. "I got lost in the feeling. You'll tell me if I hurt you, right?"

I touch his beautiful face, using my thumb to smooth out the worry lines.