Airplane

While airports are a mere inconvenience for most, for BTS, it's a public appearance. It's a runway, a photo op, a media frenzy. Forget about long lines at security and rude travelers. Going to the airport is a full-on experience, and I was not prepared.

Because there will be so many cameras trained on them in hopes to capture their designer airport looks and new hairstyles, I rode separately from the guys, who left hours before departure time so they could get ready with their stylists. The last thing we need is for someone to catch me in the backseat when the Jungkook dating rumors have barely been settled. Also, my wardrobe is much plainer than theirs so I can fit in with the rest of the staff: All black, nondescript clothes and a matching face mask.

"Wow," I remark, looking out the window at the hundreds of cheering fans and press waiting to greet them

"Wow," I remark, looking out the window at the hundreds of cheering fans and press waiting to greet them. I turn to Jigaemae who sits in the back with me. "Is it always like this?"

He nods. "More, uh, in America and Brazil."

"This is crazy."

The instructions are for us to sit tight as the boys will emerge first, wave, smile, and be beautiful. Then we'll join them after the crowd has dispersed. Normally, Jigaemae is right beside them along with plenty of security. Today, he's on Violet duty. Luckily, he doesn't seem to mind.

The first to emerge is Jin. His freshly-trimmed purple hair is shiny and vibrant and he looks exceptionally handsome in a button-down collared shirt, slacks, and glasses. A leather tote is at his side. He waves and bows, flashing his best teasing handsome smile.

After Jin, Namjoon appears, looking almost like an adventure expert at some high-class safari in shorts, designer earth tones, and a loose, layered top. In contrast, Jimin is sleek and chic in tight black jeans, a Saint Laurent shirt, and a black leather fringe crossbody. Dark shades and a sexy pout complete his signature look as he sidles up beside the group's leader. They wave and smile, giving the press and fancams plenty of angles to capture.

Next up are Hoseok and Yoongi who are also on totally opposite ends of the spectrum. A black mask covers most of Yoongi's face, matching his dark, baggy tee, ripped jeans and Balenciaga sneakers. Beside him, Hoseok is a burst of bright hues in 90's hip-hop inspired threads and Off-White Jordan 1s. A beanie covers his hair, and I can already imagine the barrage of hair theory tweets.

Taehyung legit looks like a sexy science teacher in slacks, a checked shirt, tie and loafers when he emerges from the car. But honestly, in all my years of schooling and working as an educator, I've never seen a teacher as unbelievably gorgeous as him. Even after living together for over a month, his looks still take my breath away. He holds up his signature V sign and waves, making sure to shoot a smile towards the fans standing several yards away. As expected, they scream and call out his name.

When Jungkook exits his vehicle, my breath hitches. I'm so used to seeing him in black, baggy clothes that I'm completely caught off guard by the collared shirt tucked into cropped, distressed blue jeans. He looks so mature and ridiculously handsome. The long layers of hair that fall into his eyes and curl around his ears only accentuate his smoldering hotness.