Anpanman

I try to keep the goofy smile off my face but I'm positively beaming when I get the text that the guys are on their way home. I've missed them, plus I've been bored out of my mind. We so rarely get to go out on dates and now I get to go on one with all seven of them? And it's not even my birthday.

They arrive and hurriedly scramble to their rooms and bathrooms to get ready after giving me quick kisses. Jungkook hits up my en suite bathroom to shower and I'm a little tempted to follow him in. Instead, I opt to sit on the closed toilet seat and talk to him while he washes.

"I think I'm going to cut my hair," he huffs out from the other side of the frosted glass door.

"Yeah?"

"It's getting too long. And it gets in the way when I perform."

I pout to myself yet say, "If that's what you want to do. You look good with any style."

"Will you still play with my hair?"

"Of course, I will. You could be bald and I'd rub your bare, shiny head."

He chuckles heartily and then the water shuts off. After grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist, Jungkook steps out, dripping wet and sexy as fuck. He slicks his near chin-length hair back and pins me with a dashing smile.

"I think I love you too much, Noona."

I have to force myself to stay seated and not jump his bones. "You can't love me too much. Because it'll never amount to as much as I love you. Now go get ready before we're late for dinner."

He barks out a laugh and shakes his head. "We wouldn't be late. We wouldn't make it at all."

The guys get ready in record time and then we pile into dark SUVs with blackout tinted windows

The guys get ready in record time and then we pile into dark SUVs with blackout tinted windows. I'm riding with Jimin and Yoongi, while the rest of the members are split up between two other vehicles. As we maneuver out of the complex and through the gates, I see why they didn't want me venturing out alone. It's not as bad as the States but there are definitely fansites and news outlets camped out in hopes of catching a glimpse of us...of me. As soon as they spot the SUVs, the cameras come out and we're surrounded by blinding flashes. Yoongi and Jimin huddle around me closer, although no one can see me behind the tinted window. I love that they're so protective and concerned for my safety but I'm worried about them too.

"They've been out here for a week?" I ask as we drive away from the fray.

"There were more," Yoongi answers. "Big Hit put out a notice to Dispatch and other companies. If they don't leave us alone, we won't work with them again."

I nod. Good. The guys are always so gracious with the press. It's about time these vultures showed a little respect for their privacy.

Jimin slides his palm against mine and intertwines our fingers. "It'll be alright, jagi. They won't get near you. I'll make sure of it."