Stigma

With the sheet still covering my chest, I watch as Jimin locks my bedroom door and makes his way over to the bed. His hands are clasped behind his back and his expression seems sheepish. He must be nervous. He's never done anything like this either, but it's evident that he's getting more comfortable with acting on his desires.

Once he's under the covers, still dressed in his PJs, the three of us look at each other.

And laugh.

"Oh my god, what are we doing?" I giggle, covering my reddening face.

Taehyung chuckles then shakes his head. "I don't know!"

"I don't know either!" Jimin adds. He rolls onto his side, propping his head on his hand.

"Ok, ok," I begin, trying to calm down with deep breaths. "Are we supposed to..." I look at the guys. "You know..."

Jimin shrugs. "You don't have to stop for me. You can just...keep going."

"Yeah?"

He nods slowly. "Just...pretend like I'm not here. Unless..."

"Unless?"

"Would it be ok if I touched you?"

I smile softly. "You can always touch me, baby," I say, stroking his cheek.

After a deep breath, I turn to Taehyung, gauging his reaction. He looks a little unsure but when I conjure the courage to pull him down into a kiss, he instantly loosens up, his tongue delving deeper and his hands continuing their study of my body. When he comes up for air, I turn to look at Jimin. He still chews his lip and his gaze is low and sultry, his breath escaping in short, excited pants. I lick my lips, craving to taste him too.

"Can I...?" I ask, sliding my hands up his chest to run my fingers over his beautiful neck.

He doesn't even bother to answer. He just fits his bee-stung lips over mine and kisses me deep and slow and oh so sensually. When he forces himself to pull away, I look over at Tae.

"Is this ok?" I ask him.

He nods with no hesitation. "It's ok."

"Come here."

Taehyung moves in close so I can kiss him again, but while his thick tongue dances with mine, I reach for the buttons of Jimin's pajama shirt. He realizes what I want, and quickly unfastens them so I can run my fingers over his smooth, creamy skin.

I thought this would feel weird, maybe even wrong. But oddly enough, touching Jimin while kissing Taehyung feels incredible. It feels right. And when I turn back to Jimin to suck his tongue into my mouth while Taehyung licks and kneads my breasts, I feel empowered. Sexy. And strong.

My hand slides down to touch Taehyung through his shorts, and I nearly yelp into Jimin's mouth. It hasn't been that long since we were together, but Tae's size may always shock me. Still, I want it. I may have been afraid before but I'm not now.

I stroke Tae through the fabric, and somehow he grows even larger and harder. Jimin's hand snakes down between my legs and he begins to run his fingers over my lace-covered mound, applying delicate pressure over my clit while drawing tiny circles. I moan into his mouth while Taehyung moans around my nipple, his deep, sultry voice so different than Jimin's as I lick a trail down to taste his neck, scraping my teeth over his gorgeous adam's apple. Jimin shivers and lifts his chin, granting me more access. And while I could spend hours worshipping his throat, Taehyung's greedy sucks around my sensitive nipples coupled with Jimin's fingers on my sheathed sex are making it impossible to do much more than whimper. Plus, this may be pleasurable for all of us, but tonight is about Taehyung, even if it is unconventional. I want his first time to be something he'll always think fondly of, as it should be.