Filter

During a much needed five minute break, I scurry to my office to fix my tear-smudged makeup and put some drops in my eyes to expel the redness. While I'm gone, my secretary, Janie, takes more water to the guys and I catch her pointed gaze just as she's leaving. It screams, HolyShitDidYouSeeHowFuckingGorgeousTheyAre? And I shoot her sly smile that says, YeahSisIKnow.

That's the beauty of having a secretary that's also become your friend. However, she doesn't know about my bone-deep connection to the seven men who watch my every move intently as if they're afraid I'm going to kick off my heels and Usain Bolt the hell right out of here. I swear, they even seem to exhale when I return from my office.

"What?" I ask once Janie is gone.

"Nothing." Namjoon shakes his head. "It's just...I have to ask you. And I know the other guys are wondering too. And you don't have to answer..."

I smile, missing his nervous rambles. However, Yoongi is the one to put him out of his misery and bluntly asks, "Do you still love us?"

I reel back a bit, caught off guard."Um...you're joking, right?"

Yoongi frowns. So do the others. "No...?"

I step forward, making sure to leave a couple of feet between us although my body is dying to be close to them. I don't want to be presumptuous or make them uncomfortable. But they have to know how I feel. They have to be able to see the conviction in my eyes when I utter the words that are permanently etched on my heart.

"I never stopped. I never stopped loving the seven of you even for one minute. And I knew that even if I wanted to, I never would. I never could. So yes, Yoongs. I still love you."

He nods and goes shy, scrunching up his nose to keep from grinning so big that his cute gums show, yet he fails. And I wonder how it's possible to fall in love all over again from such a silly gesture.

There's a beat of heavy silence as they all take some time to absorb my confession. And I let them. I don't expect them to feel the same way I do. A lot of time has passed. Some of them have even moved on romantically, according to Dispatch. We've all changed, all grown. And maybe our season has passed. Maybe what we had was just a beautiful—

"And us too," Namjoon suddenly pipes up, hitting pause on my inner ramblings. "In case we didn't make it clear. That hasn't changed either."

"And it won't," Hoseok tacks on with a look so sultry that it stirs something carnal deep in my belly. My face is on fire. Holy hell, is this what they call the vapors? Am I a Victorian gentlewoman who has just seen her very first bare shoulder?

"Oh," I manage to stammer out. "Well...that is good to know."

I get ahold of my bearings, reminding myself that we are in a place of learning with impressionable teens who do not need to see Ms

I get ahold of my bearings, reminding myself that we are in a place of learning with impressionable teens who do not need to see Ms. Vi flustered over seven, gorgeous men. Then I wave a hand towards the conference room door, asking the guys to follow me for a tour of the building.