Blood Sweat & Tears

I brush away my tears and take a step back from Jungkook, putting half a foot between us. His expression instantly crumbles at the loss of contact.

"Noona..."

But he's unable to finish his thought before I reach for the hem of my hoodie and pull it over my head. Then my t-shirt. Then my jeans and socks. Until I'm standing in front of him in nothing but an obscenely sexy sheer bra and panty set.

His doe eyes grow even bigger and his lips part as he wordlessly drinks me in. I step forward and slide my hands up his chest, then back down to grasp the hem of his hoodie. A hungry look passes over his features as he realizes what I want and then he lifts his arms, allowing me to take it off.

"Noona, what are you doing?"

"Undressing you," I answer darkly, craving overriding all fear and doubt.

He lets me unfasten his pants and push them down his legs. Layer by layer, I strip him slowly, silently, just enjoying the sight of his skin. When he's standing in nothing but tight black boxer briefs, I gaze up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck as his snake around my waist.

"Jungkook, I'm in love with you. And I want to make love to you. Will you let me?"

He barely has a chance to nod before our lips are colliding and our tongues are desperately delving to taste. Jungkook's hands run all over my back before dipping lower to my backside, anxiously grabbing two handfuls and pushing me into him. My fingers knead his shoulders and neck, then coast up to rake through his hair, so long and shaggy and sexy. Then without much effort, he picks me up, prompting me to wrap my legs around his waist, and then carries me to the bed.

I know we should slow down but it's impossible. I've missed him so much. I've wanted him for so long. And now that I have him in my arms and his weight against my body, I can't bear the thought of stopping.

With his mouth still fit over mine, he slides his hands up to unclasp my bra. I sit up on my elbows to help him gain access, yet he's either too nervous or too excited to undo it. We giggle against each other's lips.

"Want me to get it?" I ask him between wet kisses.

He shakes his head, smiling, his bunny teeth grazing my bottom lip. "I can do it."

Once it's finally off and on the ground with the rest of our clothes, all hilarity is extinguished as he touches and explores my body with his hands and mouth. He flicks his tongue over my nipple and I moan, arching my back into his touch. He greedily sucks it into his mouth while his fingers roll and pinch the other.

"Mmmm," I hum approvingly. "I've missed you."

His mouth and hand switch places as he gives his attention to my other breast.

"I missed you too, Noona. So..." He scrapes his teeth over my pebbled flesh, causing my body to quiver as I pull his hair. "So...much."

Jungkook kisses his way back up to my lips then looks down at me, pupils dilated and face flush.

"Tell me what you need. I want to do this right."

I nod. "Just touch me. I'll know—you'll know—when I'm ready."

"It won't hurt you?"

I shake my head then capture his lips. Poor baby looks so worried.

"Maybe a little at first. But we'll go slow."

Jungkook nods then begins to kiss down my body while I stroke his hair. He swirls his tongue around my belly button then kisses a trail from hipbone to hipbone. He props my legs onto his shoulders then licks and sucks the inside of my thighs before blowing on my already swollen sex.