House of Cards

"Jagi, come sit with me," Jimin says softly, wrapping me in his arms and walking me to the living room. He sits me down, wedging me between him and Jungkook who immediately leans over to kiss my neck. His touch begins to bring me back to my senses but just barely.

"You ok?" Jungkook whispers.

I nod but...I'm not sure. I feel secure, and yeah, I'm horny as hell, but there's something else beyond the need to come. Something that rests on the edges of my consciousness that I can't quite grasp, yet I know it's there. It's like being caught in a dream and gaining awareness. I know I should force myself awake, yet it's too good to let go.

For the remainder of the evening, the guys take turns cuddling me on the couch. For dinner, Jin makes ramyeon and they all feed me from their bowls like I'm an infant. And I let them. Not only that, I like it. I feel so insanely needy for attention, so starved for physical contact that I relish every sweet brush of their hands. I'm me and I'm fully aware of my surroundings and in control of my faculties, but being taken care of by them feels natural. It feels right.

"Gongju, are you cold?" Taehyung murmurs, spooning me from behind. He holds me closer to his hard frame.

"A little," I answer truthfully.

Taehyung runs his long fingers up and down my bare thigh, sending shivers in their wake. Without him even having to ask, Jungkook grabs a throw draped over the couch and then lays it over me.

"Good, Noona?" he asks before leaning over to leave a peck on my cheek.

I nod. "Thank you, JK."

"Are you still hungry, Vi? Do you want a sweet?" Jin asks from his spot on the floor. He crawls over to brush my hair from my forehead.

I smile. "You're the only sweet I need, Jinnie."

At that, he leans forward and kisses me, letting me taste his tongue and melt into his full, pillowy lips.

It's getting late, so Taehyung helps me up and leads me to Yoongi's room to draw me a bubble bath

It's getting late, so Taehyung helps me up and leads me to Yoongi's room to draw me a bubble bath. Jungkook brings me clean pajamas and Jimin helps me out of my clothes, peppering my bare skin with feather-light kisses. When he's done, Jin picks me up and sets me into the warm water. Taehyung enters with a Bluetooth speaker and begins to play soft music.

"I can wash myself, guys," I insist with a small voice.

"We know," Jin replies, bringing in my shampoo and conditioner. "We like doing this."

Jungkook kneels by the tub. "How do you feel, Noona?"

"Good," I nod.

He leans forward to softly kiss my lips. The others quietly exit the bathroom to give us privacy.

"Do you...need anything?" He asks, taking a bath poof and drizzling body wash over it. He begins to slide it over my skin.

I shake my head. "I'm fine."