Danger

His breaths are labored as if he's just run a mile to get to me. He presses his palms against the wall, locking me in so that I can't get away. I wouldn't want to anyway.

"Jimin?"

He's wound so tight that I can physically feel his muscles unravel the second I lay a hand against his still sweat-dampened neck.

"What's wrong?"

He leans his forehead against my shoulder, burying his face in my hair.

"Gachi itgo sipeo," he grounds out, his voice strained and his breath hot. "Jagi...Ppoppohago sipeo."

I nod. Not only because I understand his longing, but because I'm beginning to understand him. On the outside, Jimin is consistently poised and disciplined. He gives affection freely, but it's been innocent thus far. Honestly, I've always felt like I was corrupting him. Like I was sullying his innocence. But now as he leans against me, whispering his hidden craving, I see why he can't hide it anymore. Performing is intimate for him. He's able to let go and transform into the sex god that he is. And maybe tonight that physical release wasn't enough to sate him. Maybe my presence in his life is making his desires harder to suppress.

He presses his front to mine and I realize that he's hard. Really hard. I don't know what I can do to help him, but I want to. I want to make him better.

I slip a hand between us and press my palm against his hardness. He groans at the contact, the sound almost painful, but he doesn't move away. He simply buries his face in my neck, desperately kissing the side of my throat between heavy breaths. I slowly massage the pulsing soreness under his jeans, whispering reassurance.

"It's ok. You're ok. Let me..."

I bring my other hand up to stroke his hair, hoping to bring another level of comfort. And while this isn't how I imagined our first intimate encounter, I'm so glad he came to me. I'm glad I can give him what he needs.

I rub him harder, faster, as he grows thicker and firmer under my palm. The little noises he makes both arouse and startle me. How long has he held out? How long has he been struggling with this ache?

He begins to shudder and I know he's close. I increase my tempo, trying to grasp as much as I can of him through the denim barrier. His panting becomes short and rapid, and with his mouth pressed against my neck, he lets out a muffled whine.

He's still shivering when he finally lifts his head and gazes down at me. His expression is one of relief and apology, prompting me to cup his cheek.

"It's ok," I whisper. "I'm here."

He leans forward and kisses the corner of my lips, then looks down between us. Luckily, his black jeans will conceal what happened here, but we'll never forget. I just hope Jimin isn't so embarrassed by it that he pulls away from me.

He goes to the door to peer out, checking to see if there's anyone in the hallway. When the coast is clear, he grabs my hand and leads me out of the closet.

"I, uh," he begins, casting his eyes to the ground.

I squeeze his hand, hoping to dispel his anxiety. "Go take a shower. We'll talk after, ok? I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere."

He nods and a small smile spreads over his lips.

I head to the waiting room and find that Yoongi and Jin are already done washing up. Their eyes grow wide when they see me.

"Where have you been?" Jin asks. "We were worried something happened to you."

I give them an assuring grin. "Something like what?"