We Are Bulletproof

As promised, Jungkook stays all night although he wakes up early to get to rehearsal.

"Don't get up," he whispers, kissing the side of my face. "Sleep, Noona. I'll see you later."

As much as I want to see him off, I really am exhausted. Last night was...there literally aren't words to describe how amazing it was. Jungkook and I shared something so beautiful and intimate and ridiculously hot, I still feel like I'm floating on a cloud of bliss. I just hope there's no awkwardness between us, or even with the other members.

It's concert day, meaning the guys will be in meetings to discuss the setlist and setup. Then they'll have a run-through on stage. I know they're incredibly busy but I just want them to know I'm thinking of them and rooting for them. So after a bit more sleep, I shoot them a text to convey my support.

Good Morning! I hope you all feeling good today. I can't wait to see you this evening!

Hoseok: Good morning, Pretty Violet! I shine extra bright for you 🌞

Namjoon: Morning, Vi. I hope you slept well.

I did. You?

Namjoon: Not great. I was nervous. I always am before a concert.

You all will be amazing.

Jin: What time are you coming?

Not until later. I don't want to distract you.

Jimin: I'm so excited!!!

Me too!!!

Yoongi: I'm sleepy 

You'll perk up once you see and hear the crowd. Are people already lining up?

Taehyung: I think so. I'm nervous too! I need your hugs 🤗

Jungkook: when can I see you? I miss you already.

I smile at my phone. He only just left my bed a few hours ago. And for him to be so bold with his feelings in the group chat? That's so unlike Jungkook.

Miss you too. 💋

Namjoon: I'll have someone bring you backstage before we go on.

Oh, you don't have to.

Namjoon: we want to

Yoongi: it's no problem.

Won't you be filming?

Yoongi: we don't care

Jin: I will perform better if you can see my handsome face first

Hoseok: Yes! Come backstage!

Namjoon informs me that he'll make sure the crew doesn't film the waiting room while I'm there so I can spend a little time with them before they go on. Before, they'd told me that they couldn't communicate before a performance because they need to keep their edge. I wonder what's changed since then.

Since we're leaving for Seoul tonight, I spend the morning packing and getting ready. After a much-needed hot soak in the bathtub, I slip on my BTS CREW t-shirt, jeans, and stuff a black mask in my pocket for later. I would have much rather wear something pretty for them, but it's important that I don't draw attention to myself or cause a distraction. Besides, it kinda makes me feel badass wearing it.