Pied Piper

I'm still stunned when I head back to my room, and while the A/C is blasting, my body is burning up. I need a cold shower, but I'm sure it'll do little to wash away the memory of Jungkook's chest against mine and his hands touching my bare skin. I'm not exactly experienced physically, but I swear, every time he's near, I want to risk it all. And the crazy part is, I feel like that with all of them. Each one of them has this uncanny ability to make me ignore my better judgment and do anything they please. As if I know that I'll be safe and cherished with them. But with Jungkook...there's just something about him that I can't put into words.

I'm not really sure what I should wear but I know I want it to be memorable. I opt for a simple, strappy dress and layer it with a loose-fitting denim shirt that hangs off my shoulders. It's a totally new style for me. The dress is tight and short but luckily the denim shirt makes it less revealing. I just hope I'm not underdressed. Since time is of the essence and we are at an outdoor festival after all, I keep my hair natural after a good shampoo and conditioning, letting my natural curls cascade down my back.

Unfortunately, I won't have my boys all to myself tonight. Along with the managers, much of the stylist staff will be there to show their support. Which also means Mimi will be there and will be watching me—and the guys—like a hawk. I can normally get away with a little flirting around the managers, but she is already too interested in my personal life. Plus after the conversation we had at the pool, I can't be sure of her intentions with me.

We all agree to meet at the suite so I'm confused when there's a knock at my door just as I'm getting ready to leave. I give my hair and makeup a once-over and smooth my tight dress over my hips then answer. Surprisingly, it's Taehyung.

"Whoa."

His big eyes aren't shy about roaming my curves appreciatively. The guys are always so complimentary. It took some time to get used to it; where I'm from, compliments are usually profanity-laced and quite graphic. But with them, it almost feels like they're seeing me for the first time. It's silly. They are surrounded by beautiful women, even within their staff. They probably just like messing with me.

"I thought I was meeting you guys...?"

Taehyung smiles and I swear angels begin to sing. You'd never know that less than an hour ago, he was wildly splashing around in the pool. Now he's perfectly sleek in an emerald button-down shirt, slacks and loafers. Not one hair is out of place and his makeup is flawless. Honestly, I probably look like a potato beside him. However, the way he gazes at me with such heat and reverence, makes me feel sexy.

I step aside and he strolls in yet stops in front of me, leaving less than a foot of space between us.

"I wanted you all for myself for a little while. You look so lovely." He slowly traces the bottom of his light rose-tinted lips. "But sorry... You can't go out."

I frown. "Why not?"

He shakes his head. "I need to keep you here with me so nobody else steals you away."

"Why do you keep thinking someone is going to steal me?" I question with a nervous giggle. We've slept in the same bed for weeks and have even shared a few sweet pecks along with many more cuddles. But there's something about Taehyung that still makes my heart flutter, especially when he's being serious. That's when I stop looking at him like he's a cute baby and really see him for the ethereal, gorgeous man that he is.

He fingers a soft spiral that's fallen against my cheek and hums appreciatively. "Because that's what I would do."

"You want to steal me, Tae?" I ask in a breathy voice.

He nods. "And keep you all to myself. Would you let me? Would you let me keep you?"

I drag my teeth over my bottom lip and gaze up at him through my lashes. He steps forward, his eyes trained on the movement of my mouth.