Come Back Home

I wake up with Jungkook's face between my thighs. When he hears my breath hitch, he raises his head a fraction.

"Good morning, Noona." Then he resumes licking me until I come on his tongue, providing him with enough wetness to slide inside me with ease.

We make lazy morning love, so slow yet so sensual. And still so, so good. Then we get in the shower together and manage to actually wash without going for another round against the tiled wall. Jungkook has thought of everything. He's even purchased a toothbrush, grooming supplies and makeup for me. And those clothes in the closet? Some of them are mine. However, there is one vital thing that Jungkook has not purchased. Food.

"I have snacks," he insists.

I shake my head. "Snacks are not food, babe. Besides, the guys are probably worried about us. We should go home."

He pouts and I'm tempted to lean forward and bite his bottom lip. "I just want you to myself for a little while longer."

I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his. "We can always come back. I told Jin I'd see him before he left for his break. Come on. We can't be selfish."

After much coaxing and a rumbling tummy, Jungkook agrees to leave the new apartment and head back to the dorm. We still haven't discussed what he means about the after. He must know that that type of decision should not be made lightly, especially so soon. We've been together for only a few months. What if he realizes that we aren't compatible by the end of our year together? Then what? I already can't bear the thought of leaving him at the end of the contract, but to be rejected by him? I wouldn't survive the heartache.

We find all the guys gathered in the kitchen when we enter the apartment and it immediately puts a smile on my face

We find all the guys gathered in the kitchen when we enter the apartment and it immediately puts a smile on my face. Yoongi and Jin are cooking and Jimin is enjoying being the boss by overseeing Joon and Tae's fruit cutting skills. Hoseok is playing kitchen manager and cleaning up around them, fussing and praising them equally.

This is happiness. This is home. This is everything I've ever wanted in a family and they are everything I've ever wanted in a relationship, Jungkook included. How could I ever give up this feeling?

The moment they spot our approach, they turn to us with big, beaming smiles that could light the darkest night.

"My Pretty Violet!" Hobi drops his dishtowel, dries his hands then bounds up to me to wrap me in his arms and surround me with his luscious scent. He always smells good, no matter what. It's a shame I don't get more Hobi cuddles.

I hug him back, unable to fight the impulse to inhale at his neck. "Hey, Hobi, baby."

Before he lets me go, he kisses the crown of my head.

"We were so worried," Taehyung pouts as I make my way into the kitchen. I leave a kiss on his cheek but he makes a whiny noise before I can step away.