Seesaw

I'm just dozing off when I hear a commotion in the distance. Footsteps. Voices. And then his frame fills the entrance of the bedroom. I sit upright but I don't dare make a move.

Yoongi steps inside then locks the door behind him, his dark eyes never straying from my body as he studies the way the scant black fabric clings to my frame. I've refastened my top but the way he looks at me makes me feel naked. He crosses the room then stops at the foot of the bed. He's still dressed in the clothes he must have worn for the interview. His hair is flawlessly styled and he hasn't even gotten a chance to wipe off his makeup. Yoongi is always gorgeous to me, but seeing him done up like this excites me. Like I can't wait to muss his hair when I run my fingers through it. Or smudge the bit of tint on his lips when I kiss him until we're both dizzy. I know I told myself I wouldn't sleep with more than one of them within a twenty-four hour period, but I've wanted Yoongi for so long that I'm more than willing to break my own rules.

Yoongi crooks a finger, summoning me, and I crawl to where he is without hesitation. He slides his hands over my bare shoulders, his fingertips like silk over my skin. I lift my chin to gaze into his dark, sensual eyes just as he looks down, running his tongue over his lip. He draws me closer, pulling me up to meet his mouth, and I audibly whimper when his tongue brushes mine. Yoongi uses the little sound as motivation and his hands snake down my back until he's grasping generous handfuls of my barely covered ass.

I'm panting when he pulls away, and my excitement is only magnified as his skilled fingertips find the ties of my bikini top. Maybe he's been waiting for the rest of my little show since I sent him that video earlier. In any case, the scrap of thin fabric feels far too heavy on me, and I inwardly beg for him to tear it off.

He steps back a fraction when my bikini top hits the floor, admiring the fullness of my breasts and the way my nipples are already pebbled for him, waiting, begging, to be touched, to be licked, to sucked and nibbled and flicked. But more than that, I want to feel his bare chest rubbing against them when we're flush together, skin to skin.

Yoongi drinks me in with intense admiration. If the other morning was just a dream, this is the first time he's seeing me like this. I can't tell from his expression; he never gives anything away. And when he reaches out to touch me—cupping my breast and rubbing his thumb over my nipple—I can't determine if his caress is familiar or if I'm just too caught up in how amazing his fingers feel on my hot skin.

He finds my lips again, and this time his kiss is urgent and dominating as if he hopes to claim me with his teeth and tongue. His hands continue the explorations of my body, pinching and tugging at my pebbled buds to illicit moans that he hungrily swallows. I tug at the hem of his shirt, needing to feel him...needing to see all of him, and he answers my silent plea by dragging it over his head.

Yoongi is beautiful. I knew he would be, but seeing him now leaves me breathless. His frame is slight and pale, and while he may not be as muscular as the others, he exudes masculinity and power. I reach forward and brush my fingers over his chest and abs, unable to deny myself.

"So pretty, Yoongs..." I whisper, marveling at the way he slightly shivers under my touch. His small, brown nipples harden against the cold air. "Can I...?"

Yoongi looks down then nods. And it's all need before I lean closer to flick my tongue over his pebbled skin, causing him to release a low moan. I kiss him everywhere, drunk off the taste of him. Dizzy from his fresh pine and cedar scent that I've learned is uniquely Yoongi. He lets me explore him, stroking my hair lovingly and caressing my back. But in the next moment, his expression darkens and he's easing my back onto the bed, allowing me to pull him down with me.

Our mouths collide, kissing and licking with fervent thrill. Then his lips are on my throat, tasting my skin before sucking it into his mouth and making me cry out. Yoongi marks me, making me his. I fist his hair gently as he sinks down lower to give my heavy, swollen breasts the attention they crave. This feels...so good. And so familiar. Or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, making me believe that he's sucked my nipples before, causing my back to arch off the bed.