"We're one" ; P2

Chan x Stray kids

Chan was worried, maybe scared too. He didn't know how to tell the others, Changbin and Jisung were probably the easiest, because of how close they are to Suri, but the others? She barely talks to anyone from Stray kids. She talks to Felix, but Chan wasn't sure of how he's going to react to this. Its been two weeks since he told the 3racha members and Suri about his idea and he still couldn't tell the others. He was just waiting for the right moment, but it came before he even planned it.

-------

The 9 boys of stray kids were in their training room, getting ready for their reality show. They weren't excepting JYP to visit them now or at anytime actually, so their surprised faces didn't fail to make Park Jin-young himself to laugh. He started with greeting them and them returning it immediately.

"I can only see 9 of you, where is your 10th member." Their CEO asked, causing 6/9 to share confused looks, followed by Woojin answering Park Jinyoung

"No Sir, we're only 9" Chan kept his head low, causing Woojin to sense that something could be wrong. Did JYP ask for someone and Chan didn't want them on the group? Are they originally 10 and Woojin just never noticed the 10th member? of course not. Woojin kept asking himself a lot of questions until JYP said a name that was too familiar for him.

"No, where's Suri?"

"Suri? As in Lee Suri? As in Chan's friend? The girl one?" Minho asked, his questions were directed to Chan, who hasn't said a word since JYP entered. Chan finally raised his head and gave his members a speechless smile. JYP chuckled and decided that it would be better if he left now.

"I guess that Chan has some explaining to do. See you all later." The 9 boys turned to him and bowed down and waited for him to be completely gone then turned to Chan.

"Suri? Like our Suri?" Felix asked his Australian friend in English. Chan nodded slowly then looked at both Jisung and Changbin for help, but they only laughed at his face and shook their head.

"You're the leader man, do it yourself." Jisung said, but that only added him to the trouble.

"Wait, you knew about this?" Woojin looked at the younger boy, whose laughing face turned into a worried one and Chan nodded, pointed at Changbin. ''Him too."

"Okay can one of you explain this?" Woojin was as confused as the others, but at least they all wanted an explanation.

"I have been thinking for a while about adding Suri to the group. Think about this, she'd add something to the group. I promise you guys this is gonna be really cool, just think about it with an open mind. A boy group with a girl, just think about all the attention we're going to get. Suri is really nice, you hear about her from us all the time. Felix knows her too, right Lix? You just have to open up to her. Me, Changbin, Jisung, JYP and her all like the idea. I was afraid of tell you guys, but I promise trust me on this." Chan didn't even take on breathe after all of that, he kept his eyes fixed on the members waiting for their answers, not really excepting something good from them, but for his surprise.

"I actually don't mind, not because Suri is my friend, but she's really talented. Like have you seen her dancing? her vocals are amazing too, like that would be extremely cool with Seungmin's voice specially. She tried to rap with me before and trust me she just need some extra practising on this. So I don't really have any problems with her being with us." Felix's words caused Chan to let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding, but that was only 1 out of 6

"Me too, I've heard a lot about her from you guys and the idea seems cool too." Woojin added, followed by Minho who agreed to what him and Felix said.

"Are you guys sure about this? Like I don't mind, but that sound a bit weird." Seungmin added. Everyone nodded even the ones who agreed, even Chan himself. Before he could talk, Minho beat him to it.

"That's true, but if it went right just imagine the success." Minho said and Chan was happy that more than half of them were now on his side.

"That's a 50/50 thing though, but I guess I don't mind." Seungmin said, even though he still didn't fully like the idea. Now he only wanted two more agreements. He looked at their maknae, who nodded his head showing his support.

"I don't mind too, I met Suri noona and she seemed really nice and cool."

"Do you even realise that this is not about her being cool and nice? Like this has nothing to do with her personality. Why would we add a girl? We're perfectly fine just like how we are. Why would we even add any other member? We're good like that." Hyunjin finally said what he wanted to say since all of this started.

"We know it has nothing to do with personalities, since we have you." Jisung said and Chan knew he had to step on before this gets dirty.

"I understand what you're talking about Hyunjin, but we're thinking of something new to get some attention and trust me that would help us a lot. I know how weird it sounds bu-"

"No Hyung, you don't understand since this is your idea."

"Hyunjin listen, maybe you feel like this because you have never seen Suri before, but i'm sure you'll open up to the idea after you see her." Changbin tried to calm him down, because they all knew how it goes when Hyunjin gets angry.

"And if we take it by voting, you're the only one disagreeing." Seungmin added. Hyunjin chuckled at the way they all were acting.

"Do whatever you want, but I still disagree."