Coffee and secrets

"Do you think we did the right thing?" He looked down at his coffee, then back at his friend who sent him a nod. 

"I'm sure that we did the right thing." 

Flashback (Visit;P2) 

"If another member finds out, I'm going to seriously go back to Chicago." Suri ate the ice cream Seungmin got her, as he patted her leg that was on his lap.

"Don't worry, Su. No one is as clever as me. I mean who do you expect to figure all of this out on their own."

"Maybe Lix, or Binnie. No Binnie is way too lazy to even think. How's Minho though?" Seungmin stopped eating his ice cream, remembering his conversation with Minho, but cleared his throat quickly, looking at Suri who was busy with her icecream to care

"Aren't you guys talking?"

"No, I'm actually talking to everyone except him. He's not answering my texts for some unknown reason so I stopped texting him. Is he okay?" Seungmin sighed as he nodded at Suri trying his best not to tell her anything about what happened, wanting to leave all the shit to Minho.

"He's fine. Always practicing and stuff."

"Make sure that he's not overworking himself, take care of everyone for me." Seungmin nodded as he gave the girl a small smile. He was mad at Minho, he was mad at him that even after everything Suri was still worried about him. He was mad at him for doing everything he did. He was really hoping that Minho will be able to fix everything. "Riannon." 

The girl stopped eating her ice cream too, looking at Seungmin confused. The look he had on his face worried her and he stopped eating his ice cream, putting it on the table in front of him. "Something happened." The girl looked at him again and he let out a breathe, then turned his body fully so he was now looking at her. 

"I don't know if I should be telling you this or not, I don't know if I'm breaking a promise that I made or not, but I can't sleep knowing that I know about this and you don't." 

"Seungmin, you are seriously worrying me. What happened? Is everyone okay?" Seungmin nodded slowly, then let out another sigh. 

"Minho, kind of did all of this. He exposed you relationship with Jeno, he started the cheating rumors." Seungmin tightly closed his eyes as Suri let out a laugh, but it was cut short when she saw how serious he was. 

"No, Please don't-" He watched the tears fall off her face, not sure if he should regret telling her. "He didn't. Minho would never ever do this to me." 

"I'm sorry. He's trying to fix this, He really is trying." 

"Why did he do this?" Seungmin shrugged, causing the girl to just cry more. "You shouldn't tell him that I told you, give him time maybe he'll tell you." 

"He's not even talking to me, Seungmin." 

"When you comeback its going to be different. Don't show him that you know. Act nice with him whenever he talks to you, make him feel guilty for what he did. Maybe then he'll tell you."  

"If he really wants to tell me then what is stopping him." Seungmin understood how she felt. She never- No they all never thought Minho would do something like this to Suri. 

"Fear. He had a fight with Jisung because of this, Jisung punched him, and almost broke his nose. Only me and Jisung know about this, for now. Suri as much as I know how hurt you're now, just remember that he loves you, he made a mistake I know. Minho is stupid, and he really did fall in love with you, he just didn't think what was the right thing to do. Su, You trust me right?" The girl nodded at Seungmin, causing him to send her a smile, pulling her into his arms.