"1,2,3"

Suri x Seungmin

Suri liked every part of her life at the moment. The boys were more than welcoming to her, and she wasn't asking for any special treatment, but the boys wanted her to feel like one of them as fast as possible. She got to know how much Woojin likes chicken and how he can eat it literally 24/7 and he won't mind, although she actually learned that he has such a great body for a guy that eats that much chicken. She learned about how much Minho loves his cats, he can do anything for them. Minho promised to make her meet his 'kids' soon. She also couldn't help, but notice the extra attention Minho gives her, but she didn't even ask about it. She noticed how Felix likes to study at night more and she promised herself to do everything in her powers to get him to improve as fast as possible. She was also happy at how her and felix grew closer than before, they did talk before, but now Felix couldn't stay away from her and couldn't help but talk about her all day. She noticed how Jeongin started to rely on her with everything, and she totally  loved giving him the attention he wanted all the time and did everything he asked her to do. She noticed how jealous Jisung got and how he wanted her attention too all the time like he always did and how he turned into a completely baby around her after everyone started to get closer to her and she couldn't help, but find the whole situation funny. Changbin started to tell her everything and they started to talk more than before which surprised both of them a lot. Of course they were close before, but now all they do is talk to each other which helped them grow a stronger friendship, they also composed more than 4 songs together which made Chan more than proud of them. She knew that Chan was extremely crazy about the whole Stray kids thing, but after she was added to the group she noticed how he could stay at his studio for the whole day without eating anything all day, which caused her to be more than worried that he could overwork himself and no one would like that. If she was ever asked about Hyunjin, you would probably know how bad things were between them, which caused everyone to try their best at making them stay away from each other. One thing that she really fancied since she came her was how similar her and Seungmin were and that really scared everyone of them at how alike they both were.

----

"Is anyone hungry?" Changbin asked, earning a nod from all the 9 other members. 

"Let's go eat chicken."

"Woojin, we've been eating chicken for a week for every meal." Suri chuckled at what Minho said and continued playing with Jisung's hair who had his head on her lap. 

"Fine, what do you want to eat then?" Suri thought for a while about what she hadn't eaten for a long time. 

"Galbi." She looked at Seungmin who gave her the same look and they both laughed. 

"I don't feel like eating ribs, I don't feel like eating any korean food actually. Let's go eat Burgers." Jisung said and everyone agreed, except Suri and Seungmin. Seungmin got up suddenly and pulled Suri up with him causing Jisung's head to fall on the couch. "Hey, I was sleeping on her." 

"Well, you aren't now. Me and Suri will go eat ribs."

"Seungmin, we all should go together." Chan said, giving them a worried look. 

"Who said that? You guys want to eat something and we want to eat something else. You can eat what you want and we can eat what we want." Suri said and Seungmin nodded. Then he gave everyone a small wave and pulled Suri again outside the house without even waiting for Chan's answer, but after all they were grown ups they can go anywhere they want on their own.

"Everyone is annoying there." Seungmin said, causing Suri to laugh. 

"I like Jeongin though." "Same the kid is my favorite, but for Jisung he's annoying. How can  you stay with him more than 5 minutes." 

"Well he buys me Ice cream when I ask him to do and he gives me great gift, like on my last birthday He asked Chan to ask Got7's BamBam to ask Day6 for an autograph and trust me that was the best gift ever." 

"You like Day6?" Seungmin exclaimed, earning looks from people who were walking on the street. 

"Yes. They are my favorite group actually." "You must be kidding, They are my favorite too." 

---

"Okay, One more time. Cats of dogs? 1,2,3-"

"Dogs" "Okay Suri, this is scary we've asked each other 36 questions for now and every single one of them, we had the same answer." 

"For the first 20 questions, I thought they all were coincidences, but we had the same answer for 36 question. Okay wait, I have a good one. Stray kids or Day6. 1,2,3-"

"Day6." 

"Nah, I kind of knew the answer to this, but I just wanted to test our abilities."Suri said and Seungmin took a bite from his food, thinking. 

"JYP or Hyunjin. 1,2,3."

"JYP."