Lee Know

Old Lover;

He was so in love. The day he saw her. He fell in love. It wasn't the first time he saw her, but something clicked inside him that day. She was so terrified, small, innocent, lost and didn't even know what to say. 

He loved her when she stood up for him, when she fought for him to stay, not once but billions of times. He loved her for how much she loved him, but he ruined that. Oh how beautiful they'd have been if he didn't turn her life up side down. Maybe that's why the others thought that she was an easy target. Because she forgives so easily. 

She loves so much and get broken so much more. People take her for granted. He's one of those people. He promised himself that day. He promised himself, that he'd do anything to make her happy again, to fix what he broke, but since then she's only breaking more, hurting more, losing trust in them more. 

He missed her smile, he missed they way she used to hug him, whispering how proud she is of him, or how amazing he's or how- 

He missed her. He missed his girl, that never lost hope, never looked behind her, never put herself first. He didn't even put her first, neither did the others. 

They always thought of themselves, while she always thought of them and now they started to think of her, to notice her when she was almost gone, maybe she was even completely gone and its all their fault. They did that all, and they can't fix it now. It was too late, too late for Minho to be the old lover that wished for nothing, but to see her smile on her face.