Lunch break.

"Wait, where's Minho?" Suri questioned, looking around her trying to find him. They had a lunch break and they all decided to eat together, but someone wasn't invited. 

"He already ate." Changbin said, as he grabbed a plate. 

"I was with him all day, he didn't eat anything." Suri said, looking at the others confused. Chan rolled his eyes as he gave the others another stare, then got up. 

"I'll go see him. Start without us." Suri nodded as she sat down beside Hyunjin not questioning whatever the boys were doing, but she wasn't really happy. 

"You were amazing over there." Hyunjin joked, smiling at her as he gave her one of the plastic plates. 

"Oh look who's talking, you were really cool over there. Acting all jealous and stuff." Hyunjin couldn't help but blush, he wasn't used to Suri complementing him and no matter how much she does it, he'll never be used to it. 

"You know, my full name is Hwang actor Hyunjin." Hyunjin smiled smugly the second his blush disappeared. 

"Oh look at you, you were all tomato and stuff and now you're all cocky and flirty." Suri teased him, causing him to turn bright red again. Suri let out a giggle and that didn't go unnoticed by the others. 

"Yo, look at that. Su is making Hyunjinnie blush. What is that over there?" Changbin said, causing the two to roll their eyes at him. 

"I guess the two got close when Suri was on a break. I wonder how." Seungmin said, as he was looking down at his food with a smirk on his face. Hyunjin kicked his leg under the table, causing him to chuckle, but the boys ignored it. 

"I'm still your favorite right?" 

"Oh course, Innie-" 

"Shut up, Hyunjin I wasn't talking to you." Everyone laughed as Suri got up to give Jeongin a quick hug as Hyunjin was just pouting at Jeongin. 

--

"What are you doing here?" Chan saw Minho sitting all alone on one of the benches, just staring at the sky. 

"Nothing, why are you here?" Minho was surprised when he saw Chan beside him. 

"Suri was asking about you." Minho let out a sad chuckle as he looked anywhere but Chan. 

"I seriously don't deserve this. She's really nice to me and she cares about me, and all I ever did was hurt her, Chan." Minho sighed. 

"Doesn't that make you want to tell her? I mean she deserves to know, Minho." 

"I want to tell her, Chan. I really want to, but I can't every single time I just imagine her reaction when she finds out, it kills me. I really hope that something else will happen." 

"Do you, maybe want me to tell her?" Chan wasn't trying to be in Minho's side, he wasn't trying to be in anyone's side all he wanted was for Suri to be happy again, and as much as he knows that if she finds out about this she's not going to be as happy, but he still thought that she deserved to know. Plus he wasn't happy with how the others were acting, what Minho did was wrong, but what they were doing wasn't the answer. 

"No, no, no. I want to tell her myself, please don't do tell her Chan. Please make sure that the others will not tell her the same way Jisung told you all." Chan sighed, nodding at Minho as he got up. 

"I'll try my best, Minho. Now lets go eat. Suri is waiting." 

"I don't want-" 

"Minho, you haven't been eating since what happened. You lost a lot of weight, and no matter what dude, don't do this to yourself okay? Lets go, I'm not taking no as an answer." Chan forced Minho to stand up as they made their way to the others.