"Stop, I'm focusing"

Suri x Changbin

"Why are you up so early?" Changbin woke up at 5:55AM and went downstairs to grab a glass of water only to find Suri staring at the ceiling on their couch.

"Have you ever known that our ceiling is not completely white, it has blue dots or its grey; I can't really tell." Changbin looked at her weirdly, he went to the kitchen to get two glasses of water and then went back to her and handled her a glass "Drink some water." He put the two glasses down after they both drank their water then looked up at the ceiling

"Yah, that's right." "Told you." They both started at the ceiling for more than 5 minutes, until Suri finally talked. 

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7-" "What are you doing?" 

"I'm counting the dots." "There's alot of them Suri." They both didn't say anything again for a while two tired to argue, until Changbin finally talked.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9-" "I thought they were alot." 

"Stop, I'm focusing." They both started to count the dots together, trying their best to not mess it up, they both were really focused for a really long time that they didn't notice Chan and Woojin who recently woke up. The oldest two looked at them confused, and the youngest two didn't even notice them. 

"2379, 2380, 2381, 2382,-" "What are you two doing?" The two jumped slightly at the new voice. They both groaned, looking at Chan angrily. 

"Dude, we lost our focus." "What were you even doing." Woojin asked them both, but Suri and Changbin were giving him and Chan dirty looks. 

"We were counting the dots on the ceiling." Suri answered their confused faces, then looked at the clock on the wall infront of them. 7:03AM  

"Since when have you two been here?" Chan asked them as he came back from the kitchen after he drank a glass of water. 

"I don't know, an hour or something." "You two have been siting here doing this shit for an hour?" Suri nodded as Woojin looked at Chan then back at the two siting on the couch.

"We're locking your rooms." 

"I'll jump from the window." "Suri, what the- No, you're not doing that." 

"Wait, I'm going to look how high it is." "I'm coming with you." Both Suri and Changbin ran upstairs to Suri and Jeongin's room with Chan screaming behind them to come back downstairs, but they were already at the girl's room.