Kim Seungmin

Soulmate;

He was there for her, but maybe he wasn't enough or maybe he was doing something wrong. He knows that she loved him so much as much as he loved her, but he's not blaming her for anything. 

She has been through a lot of shit and no matter what he tried to do, everything was just too much to handle that he started to lose hope that things would every get better. He really didn't want to watch her fall apart like that, he knew that she was stronger than that. 

He wanted to yell at her, tell her that she can be stronger than that, but he wanted to hug her and tell her that its okay to fall apart, that its okay to lean on him, to show emotions. 

He wanted things to be okay again, for her sake and for everyone's sake. He was so tired of watching his friends break themselves one by one, and he just couldn't watch them break like that. He wanted them to trust him more, maybe then they won't be crying their hearts out when they get fucked up. He wish that things would be better, he really wants their old days back, when they all cared for each other and tried their best to make each other happy, not just break each other like that.

Seungmin knew that it was too late, too late to be there for Suri again, because although he was her soulmate that would literally do anything for her, he just knows that nothing can change the reality now.