Trouble

Suri x Hyunjin  // Suri x Felix

"You're over working yourself." 

"Well I don't want to get eliminated, plus get out of here." 

"Hyunjin, you may hate me for some unknown stupid reason, but I'm still your group member and I care about everyone. You over working yourself will make you tired and maybe that will cause you to look bad on stage so-" 

"Shut up, Suri. Stop acting like you know everything seriously and stop acting like you care about me." 

"You seriously need help. I'm leaving. - I know everyone is scared after what happened to Minho, but seriously he needs to calm down." 

"Suri, are you talking to yourself?" Suri saw Woojin coming her way and sighed. 

"That Hwang guy need to learn how to talk to someone." Woojin laughed, putting his arms around the younger's shoulders. 

"You two need to learn how to talk to each other." "Seriously every single time I try to say something nice he turns into an as-" 

"Okay let's go find Chan, where's Chan." 

----

"We don't want to lose anyone else okay? Please guys, We already lost Minho. I'm not ready for any other one of you to go." Everyone nodded at Chan's words then got up to do their own thing, leaving Felix and Suri alone.

"I don't want to experience what happened every again." Felix nodded, looking at Suri who had her eyes closed. 

"I don't want to experience how he felt, that's why too scary for me." Suri opened her eyes and turned all her attention to Felix, who started at the wall in front of him. 

"Hey Lix, you're not leaving okay. Don't let that scare you, I promise you that you're not going anywhere, Okay? I promise not to leave you behind, no matter what." Suri knew how he felt. His korean wasn't the best, he lacked a lot of things and JYP could see that. Felix sighed deeply, then nodded at Suri, who pulled him into a hug.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters. Requests are open