Mixing thoughts

A/N: Never guessed you guys were going to like whatever HanSu are doing, and now you're confusing me seriouslyyyyyyy

"I don't really understand why did you listen to them?" 

"MyunHee, I don't want more trouble with them to be honest." The girl let out a dry chuckle as she stared at her boyfriend. 

"They're causing trouble not you, If they don't want to respect us then you can't respect them." Hyunjin had a lot of mixing thoughts. He wasn't sure if he should listen to his girlfriend, after all she loved him and she cared about him, but the boys and Suri did too. They weren't happy for him, that was what annoyed him. He didn't really understand why Seungmin was so mad about his new relationship and he made the others mad too, except Suri at least. That's what he thought. 

"At least Su has my back." 

"Su?" MyunHee gave him a disgusted look, before getting up angrily from her place. "I don't really like whatever is between you and her." 

"MyunHee, What is between me and her?" Hyunjin looked at the girl weirdly, what was between him and Suri? 

"She obviously likes you and sometimes I think you like her too." MyunHee crossed her arms tightly to her chest as she stared at Hyunjin. 

"Woho- Suri doesn't like me. She clearly still likes Jeno, what are you talking about?" 

"Oh, but you like her?" Hyunjin was silent for a few seconds before shaking his head quickly at his girlfriend. 

"Of course I don't. Suri is just a friend of mine, nothing more. I promise you babe, I only like you of course." Hyunjin got up, walked to his girlfriend and pulled her into his arms. 

"I don't want you around her." MyunHee pouted. 

"Myun, She's my friend, and we literally live and work together." 

"Whatever, don't get that close with her. Its either me or her Hyunjin." 

--

"Can you just do that part again, I kind of want another version of it." Chan commented, and Jeongin nodded inside the recording booth. "Okay, can you shut up?" Chan turned to glare at Jisung and Suri who were giggling at whatever was on Jisung's phone. 

"Can you shut up." Jisung mocked, whispering so only Suri will be able to hear him, she giggled as Felix who was listening to them laughed too. What they didn't notice was Hyunjin's eyes on them. 

He always knew that Jisung and Suri were close, he knew how Jisung was always beside Suri and was always clinging to her, but why was he sensing that something was different now. Why did he feel that the way Suri was leaning on Jisung's shoulder was different. Why did he feel that the way Jisung had his arms around Suri and was playing with her hair was different. He wasn't annoyed, or was he? He just felt that something was weird between them, and he couldn't ask them to find out. Jisung was ignoring him and He was ignoring Suri. He felt bad, he really did, but he felt worst that she wasn't bothered. She knew that he was ignoring her, but she never talked to him about it or tried to understand him. She was always with Jisung to even notice. 

"Hyunjin-" The boy's attention quickly turned to Chan who was looking at him, well everyone was. "Are you okay?" Chan chuckled and Hyunjin looked at him weirdly. "I've been calling you for hours." 

"I-I didn't notice. What did you want?" 

"Its your turn." Changbin signed to him to go to the Recording booth. Hyunjin nodded, ignoring the looks the boys gave him as he entered to record his part. 

"What is wrong with him?" Minho asked Felix, who gave him a shrug. 

"I don't know. I don't even remember the last time he talked to me." 

"Do you think something happened with whatever her name is?" Jeongin decided to join the conversation as they watched Hyunjin struggling with the headphones. 

"I don't think so, he was talking to her before we came here." Felix answered, but the three shut up the second Chan glared at them. He muted the mics so Hyunjin won't be able to hear them. 

"Can you all mind your own business and stop chit-chatting? If there's something he wants us to know about, he'll tell us without us asking." The whole room decided to shut up as they watched Hyunjin record. Luckily he was the last one to record for the day as everyone already got up to leave the room. Hyunjin quickly grabbed Jeongin's arm stopping him from leaving the room. 

"Hey I have a question." Jeongin looked at the boy confused, waiting for him to continue. "Umm- What is going on between Suri and Jisung?" 

"Hyunjin! You haven't talked to me for 1 minutes straight the past few weeks and when you decide to talk to me you ask me what is going on between Suri and Jisung? I don't know, maybe they're being like how members should be with each other, not like how you're ignoring us." 

"I'm not ignor-" 

"I need to go." Jeongin pulled his wrist away from Hyunjin's hand, leaving him alone in the middle of the room.