Cheating

Stray kids' Suri reportedly cheating on NCT Dream's Jeno.  

After the news came out that the two have been dating since the beginning of the year, and they got nothing but support from their fans, local news tabloid Dispatch released photos taken of Suri and a mysterious man that is not Jeno enjoying a late-night date together at a park last Tuestday. According to the report, the two enjoyed their date together, holding hands and kissing. 

According to Dispatch, they still don't know who was the man with Stray kids' Suri, but what they were sure of that it wasn't NCT's Jeno. 

Original Article: 

SM Entertainment, the agency of NCT dream's , confirmed that Jeno and Suri are currently in a relationship, followed by JYP confirming the news too. 

Dispatch has reported that NCT Dream's Jeno and Stray Kids' Suri are dating.

According to Dispatch, Lee Jeno and Lee Suri were seen on a date in the neighborhood of Hannam in Seoul on March 23, and they reportedly began dating in the beginning of the year. The two reportedly met at The dreamies' dorm, and Stray kids' manager drove Suri there in their private car. The two stayed within the neighborhood's UN Village.

A source close to the two idols shared, "The two have been really into each other since their special stage at the MBC music festival."

Dispatch further reports that Jeno and Suri meet a lot through the week, either alone or with the other 00 liners. Dispatch states that both groups are already more than happy about the relationship, specially since Suri has a really good friendship with Jeno Co-Members Johnny and Ten. Johnny reportedly gave Jeno a ride to Suri's house and returned to pick him up again.

Human1: I knew that this girl was no good. Poor Jeno. 

Human2: But that girl doesn't really look like Suri, you can clearly see that whoever is in this photo is taller than her, the face shape is also different. 

Human3: That's not something Suri would do. 

Human4: @/Human3 accept it darling, the girl is a cheater. 

Human5: can't believe that Jeno trusted her. What a bitch.