[Two kids room] Felix x Suri

"Hey I don't want to be here." That was the first thing Suri said, as she entered the room and sat beside Felix. 

"I love you too- Lets leave and go eat. I'm craving Bananas." 

"You can't eat our fans." Suri fake gasped. 

"They're called Stays." "No, They're Bananas." 

"Chan-Hyung didn't agree." "I don't care. They're my bananas, so you can't eat bananas." 

"You're weird." "We've known each other for almost 3 years now and you just realized that."

"I can't believe its been 3 years already." Felix chuckled as he looked at Suri who nodded and smiled happily at him. 

"You were so lost when you first came. I remember when Chris came up to me and he was so excited, he was jumping up and down and screaming 'An Aussie is coming, an Aussie is coming.' And I was so happy back then and then you came and it looked like you were around aliens, because you couldn't talk to anyone at that time." Felix smiled and nodded at the memories and started remembering some himself.

"You and Chan-Hyung were there for me though. You came over to me and gave me chocolate milk and a lunch box that you prepared for me and you were extremely nice, What happened?" Felix joked, causing Suri to push him slightly, but she was laughing anyways. 

"Chris called me a day before you came and he talked for almost an hour about how I should not scare you and make you runaway." 

"Well congratulations, Riannon. You did not scare me away." 

"Yet." 

They both laughed loudly and stayed silent for a few second before Felix started talking again.

"What was the hardest thing for you when you first came to Korea?" He asked, looking at the girl beside him.

"Not knowing Korean. My parents never taught me Korean and when I moved here on my own I couldn't make friend or interact with anyone, until Chris came of course, but still sometimes he was busy and I couldn't talk to anyone else. A lot of girls trainees thought I was trying to be mean and stuff, but I couldn't talk and they didn't understand that so that's why I didn't know a lot of people. Then Chan introduced me to Jisung and Changbin, and even though Changbin couldn't talk in English that much he still made me feel at home and then you came, but around the time you came I was able to talk in Korean a little bit." 

Felix nodded understanding, because he felt the same when he first came to Korea, but it was a bit different for him. A lot of girls trainees wanted to talk to him even though most of them didn't know English too, but they did anything to talk to him, but Felix only cared about debuting and he never thought of dating and love. 

"Chan-Hyung is nice." 

"That was really random." Suri laughed, causing Felix to laugh as soon as he heard her laugh. 

"I still want to eat bananas." 

"I said no." and that was how the episode ended, because their manager had to stop them from fighting or maybe even killing each other. 

-----------------------

Felix smiled a little as he picked the pen and thought of what he was about to write to his best friend- 'Riannon, Hi. I never had a best friend like you so thank you so much for always being by my side no matter what. We went through a lot and you were always there and you always had my back so thank you again for all of that and I promise you to always have yours no matter what or where. 

Thank you best friend,Lexi.' 

--------------------

Suri didn't think much before she wrote, smiling widely- 'Yongbokie, thank you for coming to Korea and joining JYP. Thank you for believing in yourself and in us. Thank you for staying and thank you for always buying me food and drinks. You're the best of the best. I promise to always love you and keep you by my side. 
Let's stay beside each other, Suri.' 

-----------------------------

A/N:GUESS WHO'S BACK?? I'M MORE THAN SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING FOR TOO LONG BUT COLLEGE IS ALREADY KILLING ME, BUT HEY I JUST UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER AND I'M GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON OR MAYBE TODAY.