On Track

Watch: Stray Kids Takes On Acting In "Mixtape : On Track" MV For 2nd Anniversary as a 9 members group again. 

Stray kids has gifted fans with a special single on their second anniversary, not only that but they surprised everyone with the return of Lee Suri after her long hiatus. 

On March 25 at 6 p.m. KST, the group released "Mixtape : On Track" as the second single of their "Mixtape Project," which started in December with "Mixtape : Gone Days."

Member Changbin participated in the composition and lyrics for the song, which expresses taking courage to chase one's dreams again.

The music video features the members working on the production of a short film, and Lee Know, and Hyunjin, get involved in a love triangle with Lee Suri. 

Check out the music video below: 

https://youtu.be/XkxWIAe3NDU 

COMMENTS:

Human1: OMG SURI IS BACK? FINALLY.

Human2: Guys the mv is so cute, just imagine if everything in the music video is real. 

Human3: So Minho and Hyunjin were friend and then Suri came into their lives, and they both fell in love with her, but Minho had her attention all the time and Hyunjin couldn't take it anymore so he decided to step in. Interesting.

Human4: But the real question, who does Suri love more? 

Human5: Remember when we all used to ship Hyunjin and Suri? Now they're acting as love interest. 

Human6: Minho and Hyunjin will end up being the two in love. 

A/N: You're 9 chapters away from the big chapter.