Minho x Suri; MinSu

*JeaLOUSY

*Minho literally doesn't want anyone near Suri because she's only his.

*He really cares about her though and he would never cross any lines.

*He's always thinking of her which worries him a lot, because she's always on his mind.

*Had a serious talk about this situation with his mom and she told him not to worry because 'Good thing will happen.'

*Tried to understand what his mom meant, but couldn't and she didn't explain what she meant to him.

*He's always trying to either sleep beside her or get her to sleep beside him so they can cuddle.

*Jeongin has to kick him out of their room every single night.

*He was so in love when she cut her hair that he almost cried because he thought she was really beautiful.

*whipped and doesn't hide it.

*jealous and doesn't hide it.

*He loves to buy her stuff and he's spoiling her all the time.

*Suri loves his cuddles, but acts like she doesn't most of the times.

*He loves her food, even though she doesn't cook a lot, but he's always beginning her to cook him something.

*They have serious conversations about their futures and what they want to be and it always ends up with Minho telling her that he'll marry her.

*She just laughs and tells him that he'll marry Jisung one day.

*He's always flirting playfully and she always ends up yelling at him to stop.

*'Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart.' 'Go away, Lee Know'

*'There's something wrong with my phone, it doesn't have your number.' 'You do have my freaking number.'

*'I'm new in town, could you give me a direction to your apartment.' 'We live in the same house tho.'

*'Tie your shoes, I don't want you falling for anyone else.' 'I haven't even fallen in love with anyone.'

*'But you're in love with me.' 'I'M NOT LEE KNOW.'

*Yeah, that's how it always is.

*Minsu is amazing.

*Drama is on the way.