Gifts and Knocks

A/N: IT'S SO FREAKING SHORT, BUT CHAPTER 100 Y'ALL. 

"So I got you something." Hyunjin watched as Suri gave him a small gift box.

"What for?"

"Your birthday, stupid."

"Oh that." Hyunjin opened the box slowly, but stopped suddenly. "Hey, nothing is going to scare me right?"

"Give it back to-"

"Okay I'm sorry." Hyunjin opened the box fully and smiled brightly when he saw the golden bracelet he wanted two months ago. "How the hell did you know about that?" Suri let out a chuckle as she got it out of the box, putting it on Hyunjin.

"I was in the same room when you showed it to Innie." Hyunjin smiled at Suri then at the bracelet on his hand, he was more than sure that he wasn't going to take it off anytime soon. Not only because he was in love with the bracelet, but it was from Suri after all. It was really rare for the girl to get him gifts, but he definitely cherished anything she gets him. Like that chocolate bar under his bed. 

"Thank me later." Suri smirked, sitting back on the couch confidently. 

"You're in love with yourself." 

"Go to hell." 

"See you there then." 

"Hwang Hyunjin-" The knock on the door cut Suri off, also saved Hyunjin from being killed by the younger girl. "I'm still going to kill you later." She continued, but couldn't help but laugh causing Hyunjin to laugh too. 

"Kill me then." The boy smirked at her, and before she could hit him there was another knock on the door. 

"I'm going to do that later." Suri got up, walking to the door to open to whoever saved Hyunjin from her. She talked to Hyunjin who was following her to the door, with  "You should thank whoever is knocking, because- Jeno?"