Lean on me

"Can you all move closer to each other." The photographer said, as everyone was gathered around Suri, Hyunjin, Jeno and Jaemin, taking a picture after another. 

"You all look amazing." Another person said, causing the four to smile as they finished taking pictures and moving backstage to take a rest before their interview. 

"I like your dress."  Suri turned to look at the guy who complemented her, smiling softly at him. "No flirting. I'm just being nice." 

"I know, Jeno. You look nice too." Jeno looked at the girl longer than he wanted. 

"You don't look the same. Are you okay?" Suri didn't notice that she didn't answer the boy in front of her, too surprised by his sudden question. "Su?" 

"Y-yup, why are you asking?" Suri tried to put her best fake smile, but Jeno wasn't stupid.

"You look tired? I don't know, sad?"  Before Suri could even answer the boy, or even think of an excuse, the room's door opened, revealing someone holding a big bouquet of flowers. Some of the staff ran to take it from the man holding it, showing Ten. 

"Ten." The four kids exclaimed as they saw the smiling boy in front of them. 

"How were you even able to come? They didn't even let Renjun come." Jaemin said, as he walked over to hug him. 

"Are you comparing me to that baby boy? I can go anywhere I like without anyone telling me anything." Ten joked and the others laughed. He walked over to Suri lastly and hugged her tightly. 

"I'm only here for you." He jokingly whispered, causing her to let out soft laugh, before pulling away. "You look extremely cute, I'm gonna cry." Every single time someone said something about how Suri looked, it confused her. It confused her how every single person in the world thought she looked good, except her own boyfriend who should be her number one fan. 

"I mean its a bit short, but cute. What did boyfriend Jisung say about it?" Ten smirked, as he whispered to her, not wanting Jeno to hear about it. 

"Oh he liked it so much." Suri lied and Ten was able to tell right away. 

"What happened?" And just like that Suri told him everything. 

--

NEWS:

WayV/NCT's Ten was seen visiting the 'Love issues' actors in their last press conference.

The first press conference for the Stray kids and NCT Dream idols was only a few hours ago, after months of postponing it and not airing the show, finally its coming soon to all of us. 
The press conference didn't have anyone from both groups except the actors themselves, that's why everyone was shocked when they saw pictures of Wayv's Ten. 

Ten put three pictures on his Instagram, one with his fellow members, Jeno and Jaemin who are two of the lead actors in the drama, another picture with Stray kids' Suri, as they have been extremely good friends for years now, and lastly a picture of all of them together with Stray kids' Hyunjin. 

Jeno uploaded a picture on NCT Dream's official account on Instagram with Jaemin and both Suri and Hyunjin. Jeno had his arms around both Suri and Jaemin, while Hyunjin was leaning on Jaemin, the four of them grinning at the cameras. 

Fans were happy to finally see Jeno and Suri back together after their break-up and after all the drama that went between them, as they're hoping from them to maybe get back together. Everyone was proud of them for handling working back together professionally. 

The first episode will be aired next week on Wednesday and everyone is definitely more than excited.

--

"You all did great." EunTae said, after the four finished their interview. Suri walked over to her phone, and couldn't help but smile the second she saw the text message on her phone. 

Sung: Text me when you're done. 

Suri excitedly went somewhere quieter with her phone, already dialing his number. "Hey ba-" 

"Ten? So its okay for Ten to come, but I'm not allowed to come? And Jeno?" 

"Jisung, what are you talking about? I didn't even know that Ten was coming, and I don't know how he even managed to come, they didn't let Renjun come too, so it wasn't only you and-" 

"I mean who knows what you were doing behind my back with all the boys that were around you toda-"

"Han Jisung, what the hell are you talking about? You're hurting me." 

"Hurting you? Hurting you? What about me? Who do I trust when you're all around those men? Maybe you and Jeno should get back together huh? Maybe you two are already together-" 

"Jisung that's enough." She tried to be strong, she tried to stand up for herself, she tried to yell at him, she tried to tell him that he was wrong, that she loved him, she truly did and she'd never think of hurting him, she tried to say anything, but nothing came out, so she only hung up the call. 

How could he think of her like that? Wasn't he mad at Jeno when he accused her of cheating? Isn't he doing the same now? Why would she cheat on him, she loved him and he knew that, she tried her best to show him that she did. 

She cried as she fell down on the floor, hugging both her knees to her chest. Why was she so unlucky with every single guy she fell in love with? Or maybe she just chose them wrong. She never knew that Jisung would be the one to make her cry, but she loved him so much to even think about leaving him now. 

She felt two arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer to them, she didn't have to look up to know who it was, the arms were too familiar for her. 

"Everything is gonna be okay." Suri cried more, knowing that she can't do anything for everything to be okay, but she trusted him. She trusted him just like how she always did, and he knew. Hyunjin knew that even if she wasn't with him now, she trusted him so much and he knew that he'd do anything for her to be okay, even if it meant fixing things between her and Jisung.