Goodnight best friend

"I mean she tells me everything." 

"Well she said that I'm her favourite, so what you're saying is completely wrong." 

"She said that I AM her favourite, which means that I know everything about her more than you two." Suri sighed as she heard what was going downstairs. This has been going on for nearly 15 minutes now and she knew that Minho, Felix and Jisung were not going too shut up any time soon. She could hear Chan getting out of his room, slamming the door behind him as he went downstairs. 

"I'm wondering when are you guys going to shut up." 

"I'm not doing anything, I'm just stating facts." Minho said, confidently causing Jisung to chuckle dryly at him then turn to Chan. 

"Hyung, tell him that Suri likes me more than them." Chan didn't have to answer him as an angry Seungmin joined them from the kitchen 

"Can the three of you shut up. We all know that by the end of the day me and Suri are literally the same person so of course I know everything about her so of course she likes me better than all of you." Chan groaned and turned around to go back to his room, realising that nothing is going to stop them now, but he saw a sleepy Suri behind him, who sighed pushing him away and looking at the four boys in the eyes.

"You think you know me? You think? If you really know me then you'd have known that I've been trying to sleep for the last half an hour, but you keep screaming and screaming like three old women fighting over who's husband's affair is more dramatic and sad. Even when the poor Australian guy came to shut your little dirty useless mouths, you joined them Seungmin and I lost all my trust in you my friend. So now will you shut up, because I hate you guys more than today's weather and trust me I really do hate today's weather. So goodnight, or good afternoon. I don't even know anymore." Suri's voice got higher with every single word she said, causing the boys to look at her with wide eyes. She sighed dramatically and was on her way upstairs when Changbin stopped. 

"Real question though, Who knows you the most?" 

-- 

"Okay my friends, so why I have you here is 1-I'm trying to sleep so I need to shut you all up, 2-You guys are bored so you're not going to let me sleep I know, 3-We need to get this over with. So each of you have a paper and a pen. I'm going to ask you a freaking question and you write the answer down." Suri looked at the 8 boys in front of her, some of them gave each other dirty looks and by some of them I mean Felix, Minho, Jisung and Seungmin. Some of them were acting really cool or excited and by that I mean Chan, Jeongin and Changbin. While Hyunjin looked bored and kept sighing every 5 seconds. 

"Okay so first question, lets start with an easy one. What is my favourite color?" She waited for 5 seconds and then asked the boys to turn the papers around and she was not really surprised that all of them wrote purple even Hyunjin. 

"You all got that surprisingly, What is my favourite drink?" The boys all wrote down iced coffee and orange juice and Suri smiled at them. 

"See you all know me, we all should live in a happy life." 

"Those were really easy Riannon, ask some real questions." Felix said and Suri sighed again. 

"I lived in three different place, when did I live there, why and why did I leave each of them?" Suri gave the boys a few more seconds to write everything down, and when they turned their papers she was surprised that Changbin, Jisung and Felix wrote the wrong answer while Minho, Jeongin, Chan, Seungmin and Hyunjin wrote the correct one. She glared at the three wrong boys as she said the correct answer

"Well the correct answer is that I was born in Chicago, then travelled to Japan when I was 6 because my father was requested to work there and then we went back to Chicago when I was 13 because he wanted to go back home and then I moved to Korea on my own to be a trainee when I was 16." 

"Can you hear that, boys." Minho said laughing at both Jisung and Felix. 

"Shut up,  Why did I choose JYP over SM even though I made friends in SM and I was really really close to them." Again Minho, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Felix wrote the correct answer. Suri looked at Hyunjin for a while confused to how he knows all of this since she never spoke to him or even noticed that she said stuff like this in front of him. 

The game kept going on for 6 more questions that each of the boys almost got a turn to answer one of them wrongly, except Hyunjin. 

"Okay so this is the last questions, whoever answers this I'm going to give them 10 points." All the boys sat straight after some of them almost gave up. 

"Okay, When I first met you guys what did I first say after introducing myself of course?" The boys thought for a moment, then Jeongin and Minho wrote something down. The others thought and then they all wrote something down. She read all of their answers which were either 'You thank Jeongin for complementing your hair.' or 'You said lets go eat.' 

"Ha, all of you are wrong. I actually commented on how Hyunjin was acting and said that I wish he'd open up to me." 

"That's exactly what I wrote what do you mean we're all wrong." Suri looked at Hyunjin's answer that she forgot to look at and gasped at his answer. 

"Dude, you answered everything correctly." 

"What?" All the boys looked at Suri surprised and then at Hyunjin who just put his paper and pen on the table.

"All of you have at least one wrong question, but Hyunjin answered everything correctly. Every single question." 

"Wait that means that out of all of us, Hyunjin knows you the best? Hwang Hyunjin? Our Hyunjin." Jisung said, and all of the other boys didn't say a word as Suri slowly smiled widely at Hyunjin who knows her the best, even though they barely talk and when they do they fight, but Hyunjin notices, he has been since day one, but Suri just didn't know. 

"I guess Hyunjin is my best friend now." 

"Oh shut up." Hyunjin quickly went upstairs to his room to hide his red face that no one noticed, but Minho who was beside him. His eyes went to Suri who had a huge smile face on her face as she watched Hyunjin entering his room and couldn't help, but giggle quietly, but again Minho noticed that. 

"You boys suck, I'm going to sleep now." Suri said with a small smile still lighting her face, the other boys finally broke into a fits of laughter, teasing the boy that wasn't even sitting with them, but had his ears on the door listening to everything as he groaned at every single word he heard downstairs. He just away from the door quickly as he heard a soft voice from outside that made his face hotter than it was already is, he walked slowly to his trying his best to sleep. 

"Goodnight best friend." Her voice kept going in his head and Hyunjin knew that he'll not be able to sleep tonight.