Special Episode

To say that Suri was nervous wasn't enough for how she felt at the moment. It was one of the few last episodes with Doni and Coni in Weekly Idol, and they decided to have a special episode with different idols. Suri was one of them and she had to go alone without her boys and she didn't like the idea that much, even though she was happy to be in such a special episode, but she was to the boys beside her. 

"Suri are you done?" Her manager entered her waiting room and she nodded at him slowly.

"Are you still not going to tell me who's going to be with me in the episode?" Her manager shook his head as he collected her stuff in one of her bags and smiled at the makeup artist that was finishing Suri's make up. 

"I'm not even sure who's going to be with you, now get up." Suri did as she was told and fixed her hair one last time. The manager actually liked it when Suri was on her own, since she listened to whatever he told her to do. When ever she was with the boys she was more bold with whatever they did. 

"We're filming in 5." Someone shouted from outside and Suri and her manager got outside the room and went to where they were supposed to film. She looked around, but she didn't see anyone other then the staff, even Coni and Doni weren't there. 

"We're early, you're always making me come early." Suri joked, as she leaned on her manager and put her head on his arm. 

"Hey." Suri heard a soft voice coming from behind her. Her and her manager turned around and she bowed quickly to who was behind her. "I'm Sorn from CLC, it's really nice to meet you." 

Suri nodded and smiled happily at the girl in front of her. She wasn't believing that someone like Sorn was talking to her. "I'm Suri from stray kids, I'm a big fan of you guys." 

"Oh darling that's a big honor. I'm a big fan of Stray kids too." Suri gasped, but quickly tried to hid her excitement. Sorn smiled brightly at her and stood beside her, grabbing one of her arms in hers. 

"Do you know anyone that will be filming with us today?" Sorn asked, but Suri shook her head. Soon Doni and Coni came and smiled at the two girls and bowed at them, then went over the big white room and started doing their intro and everything. Suri and Sorn turned around a saw a other 6 artists behind them, so they smiled nicely and bowed to them. 

"Today is such a special episode, do you know why?" Doni said and Coni nodded at him "We don't have one group and not two and not even three or four. We have today 8 different members from 8 different groups." 

"Now we'll introduce them from the eldest debuted group to the new rookies." Coni said and one of the staff told Sorn to get ready, since she was the eldest debuted person.

"Now let's start with our favourite Thai Vocalist girl. 1,2,3- CLC's Sorn." Sorn smiled as she entered the white area and stood beside Doni, then smiled at the camera and bowed down. 

"Heyy." She waved as she laughed a little at her awkwardness. 

"It's amazing to have you here again Sorn." "It's amazing to be here again." Sorn smiled again and soon they were introducing the other idol.

"Now, We have one of the tallest people in the KPOP industry- Seventeen's Mingyu." Suri noticed the giant passed by her and looked at her manager surprised. "And I thought Johnny was tall." Her manager glared at her to shut up.

"Now the KPOP's visual- Astro's Eunwoo." Eunwoo smiled at Suri as he passed by her. 

"He's handsome, I repeat his handsome." "Suri, seriously shut up." Her manager whispered yelled, causing her to pout at him. 

"SF9's Rowoon." Another giant passed by Suri and she gasped, causing her manager to roll his eyes at her.

"How tall are these people?" Doni and Coni introduced Rena from Pristin after Rowoon and then it was Suri's turn.

"We also have today one of the most unique group member, Stray kid's Suri." Suri entered the room, with her manager praying that she won't do anything stupid

"Suri, do we consider Stray kids a boy group, Co-Ed group or a girl group." Doni asked causing everyone to laugh as they looked at Suri. 

"Definitely a girl group." Everyone laughed more and Suri smiled.

"Now our last two- They actually debuted one day apart do you know that?" Coni said and Doni nodded at him "Meet Wanna one's Jinyoung and Weki Meki Doyeon." The two entered together waving at the cameras. Jinyoung stood beside Suri and smiled shyly at her. 

"Suri you actually look like a baby beside everyone." Doni said, causing Suri to blush as she looked around her and saw that she was the shortest one among all the other idols. All the other idols laughed and whispered about how cute she looks beside everyone.

"How tall are you?" "158" Suri answered Coni shyly, causing everyone to 'awe' at her. Rowoon snorted causing Doni and Coni to turn to him. 

"Rowoon, how tall are you? It looks like you're the tallest one here followed by Mingyu. How tall are you guys?" 

"I'm 192." Rowoon said, causing everyone to laugh. "Can you take a step forward and Suri can you come here for a second." Coni said, causing everyone to laugh again specially after Suri stood beside Rowoon. 

"Mingyu come here too- How tall are you?" Doni pulled Mingyu to go over the other two, but stopped to ask him about his height. 

"187." "Ah, perfect." He made Mingyu stand on Suri's left while Rowoon was on her right.

"She looks like a five year old beside us." Rowoon said, causing Suri to blush again and everyone to laugh. 

----- 

The interview went on perfectly as it was full of laughs and smiles. Suri got to freestyle and to do an aegyo competition, but Mingyu won. They got to play more games and do more challenges.  After they were done, they said their goodbyes to each other, but Suri had to stay for a while since her car wasn't there yet. 

"Hi." She turned around and Jinyoung from Wanna one, who was filming with her. 

"Hey." Suri bowed her head at him as she was sitting down. Jinyoung sat beside her and played with his fingers. 

"It was fun filming today." Jinyoung said and suddenly everything was so awkward between the two, even though they've been filming together for almost 3 hours. 

"I had fun today." Suri said and Jinyoung nodded at her. They both didn't notice the small blushs that was on each of their faces. 

"Suri, The car is here." Suri's manager said, surprising both her and Jinyoung. 

"Do you want me to stay with you until your car is here?" Suri asked, but the boy quickly shook his head. 

"No, my car is actually here. I was staying so you won't have to be alone." Suri blushed again at his words, but smiled as she saw the blush on his face.

"Thank you." Jinyoung nodded and smiled back at her. 

"Suri!" They heard her manger again, causing Suri to smile sadly at Jinyoung. 

"It was nice talking to you." She said and Jinyoung again nodded, putting both hands behind his back.

"Actually I was wondering if I can take your number so we can talk more? Maybe hang out or something. It's okay if you don't want to, or you can't. I was ju-"

"Do you have your phone with you?" Suri smiled brightly as Jinyoung copied her smile and nodded quickly at her. He took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Suri who saved her number on his phone. "I called myself so I can save yours too." 

"Great, I'll make sure to text you tonight." Jinyoung said and Suri nodded "Bye." He said and they both went their ways. Suri couldn't hide the smile that was on her face as she walked to her manager who had a big smirk on his face.

"Got yourself a boyfriend, I see." 

"Oppa, No-"