Close; P2

A/N: I feel so bad for making Jisung act like this. kill me.

"How's Suri?" Jisung asked as he didn't even look up from his phone. 

"Shouldn't you know? I mean she's your girlfriend right?" Seungmin looked at him confused, kinda connecting everything that has been going on together. "You two are still dating right?" 

"Of course we're" Jisung got up from his place on the couch going upstairs, but Seungmin stopped him

"What is going on? I can tell that something happened between you two." 

"Noth-" 

"I'm not stupid. What happened?" 

"Its none of your business, you know." 

"True. Your relationship is none of my business, but if my best friend is gone get hurt because of you, you're seriously not going to like what I have to do." Jisung rolled his eyes as he went upstairs, ignoring Seungmin completely. 

Why was everyone acting as if they cared for her more than him. She was his girlfriend not his, so again its none of their business. 

"How are you?" He entered the room, without even knocking causing the girl to startle. "What's that reaction? Its like you have seen a ghost." 

"Well, I haven't seen you for almost two days now." Suri answered, hugging her pillow closer to her chest. 

"I've been busy, and you've been staying in bed for almost two days too." Jisung walked around the room, not really looking at the girl. 

"Because I've been sick and you didn't even think about seeing me." 

"Do you want me to leave?" Jisung finally looked at her, and she shook her head quickly. He sighed as he walked over to her sitting beside her on the bed. "Babe, you know that I love you right?" 

"I can't really see that love." Jisung didn't really like what she was saying, but he just took a deep breathe as he looked at her, putting a hand on her cheek to make her look at him. 

"Suri. Suri, I care about you okay? And I'm doing that out of love-" 

"Jisung you-" 

"Listen to me." Jisung grabbed her chin, making her focus on him and only him. Suri wanted to believe him, but she was scared. Scared of whatever he was planning to do in the future. "I don't want anyone to have you, but me. I love you, I've loved you since forever and no one can change that and now you're mine and I'm not letting you go anytime soon." 

"You know that I love you too right?" Jisung nodded at her, leaning closer to her, pecking her lips softly. "And that I'll never cheat on you." 

"We don't really know about that, love." Jisung patted her head, before getting up from his place. 

"I'm not a cheater, Jisung." 

"Get better soon." He turned around, not even glancing back at her, leaving the room closing the door roughly behind him. She cried again, she cried not knowing what to do anymore. She was lost, so lost but she still loved him and now they were not close, like how they used to be. They were falling apart. Suri was falling apart and Jisung wasn't here to save her, he was the one breaking her more, but she still loved him although he was killing her slowly.