Ten or none ; P2

Suri x Minho 

"I heard that you made YG look like a dumbass." Minho entered Suri and Jeongin's room and sat on Suri's bed beside her. 

"He always looks like a dumbass." Suri couldn't help, but laugh as her best friend laughed loudly at her comment.

"But like serious talk, you made me really proud even though I wasn't there." 

"Don't worry about that, you're going to be there from now on." Minho chuckled as he laid down on Suri's bed, and she sat crossed legs in front of him so she could see him clearly. Minho smiled brightly at her and held her small hand in his. 

"The past few weeks for me were terrible. I really thought this was the end. I did practice really hard, but I lost hope in everything. Leaving you guys too was terrible, and after I knew that Felix got eliminated too, I went to him and we cried together for 3 hours straight. When JYP called us to meet us alone and told us that he was planning to give us a second chance and he talked about something changing his mind, the first thing I thought of was you. Suri, did you talk to JYP?" Suri looked down at their intertwined hands, sighed and nodded slowly.

"I talked some serious sense into his head. I guess he was just too blind to see how talented you both are." Minho nodded and sat up. Minho smiled at the girl, who still had her eyes glued on their hand. He shook their hands a little, causing Suri to look up at him, to see the small smile he had on his face.

"You're amazing, Su. Do you know that?" "No, you're the amazing one here. JYP was just too stupid to see that." 

"Hey don't say that about JYP." The two jumped as they heard a voice at the door, as someone just entered. 

"Hyung, have you been listening to us?" Minho chuckled as he looked at Chan, who stood by the door with his training bag in his hand. 

"No, I just came home and I wanted to give Suri her bracelet. I found it in the practice room, but there's no bracelets for you, since you just talk bad about JYP behind his back." Chan said like a 40 year old woman, causing the younger two to laugh at him, as he turned to leave the room.

"Of course JYP's son would say that." Suri said, causing Minho to laugh more. Chan turned to them again and gasped dramatically, but he couldn't help but chuckle at Suri's comment.

"You're spending way too much time with Minho and Seungmin."

"Someone called me?" Seungmin pushed Chan away from the door and entered the room happily, then joined Suri and Minho on the bed, causing everyone to laugh. 

This is what they all wanted, to always be happy with each other. Suri really wanted everything to be perfect. She wanted Ten or None.