Fights

"Jinyoung, don't be stupid." Suri laughed as she talked on the phone with her new friend that somehow she found that they were really alike. Its been two weeks since they took each other numbers and they've been talking every second of everyday after that. 

"Who's Jinyoung?" Suri didn't notice that someone entered her room at all, as she was so into the conversation with Jinyoung. She quickly hung up without even telling Jinyoung 'goodbye'. She looked up quickly as she held her phone close to her chest. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked angrily, looking at Hyunjin who was standing by her door with a confused look on his face. 

"Why did you hang up when I came? Who were you talking to?" Hyunjin said entering the room and closing the door behind him. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at Suri seriously. 

"Why do you even care? Because last time I checked, you don't even say good morning to me." Suri said confused, still sitting on her bed with her phone in her hand. She knew that Hyunjin won't even dare to take the phone from her, but she was really confused to why he was acting like this. Why was he suddenly interested in her life. 

"Why don't you want to tell me anyway? Is it a secret that you're keeping from everyone that you don't want me telling them about?" Hyunjin said raising an eyebrow at her. It wasn't only Suri who was extremely confused to why Hyunjin was asking about who she was talking to, but Hyunjin himself was confused. Why did he care, she can talk to whoever she wants, whenever she wants and it's not like they were friends anyways.

"Hyunjin, what the hell. What do you want? Why are you even here?" Suri got up from her bed and walked to her small desk that was in the corner of hers and Jeongin's room.

"I'm telling Chan-Hyung about this." "Are you five?" Suri asked angrily as she walked over to where Hyunjin was standing. They were face to face now, both of them held too much anger in their eyes, that if looks could kill they both would have been dead by now.

"Well I mean its clear that you're keeping a secret from him, so why don't I tell him." 

"Who said that I'm keeping anything from anyone? You can't just enter my room without even asking and sticking your nose in my business like that and act like I'm the bad guy in here."

"Well I knocked, but you were pretty busy with your Jinyoung to even notice." 

"Dude, what the heck. Its none of your business who I talk to. This is literally so annoying, know your place Hwang." 

"I'm the annoying one, huh? You're literally the one that always acting so pure and innocent around the others so they wouldn't know what an evil person you are deep down there." 

"Hyunjin, seriously what did I even do to you?" "Nothing, you did nothing." Hyunjin turned around to leave the room, leaving a confused Suri behind him. Before he could open the door, it already opened revealing a smiley Jeongin, but he quickly lost his smile after he saw both of them in the same room with their angry faces. 

"What happened here?" He asked, but Hyunjin shook his head not even looking him in the eyes. 

"Woojin wanted you in the studio." Hyunjin said, pushing the poor boy out of the way and left the room. Jeongin looked at Suri confused, but she also shook her head angrily, and left the room to go outside the dorm. 

"Oh man, Chan-Hyung needs to know about this."