Other friends

Suri x Johnny x Ten

Suri was more than excited to say that their debut was almost in a week, and people reaction on her wasn't as bad as she thought. They gained a lot of female and male fans over the past few weeks after JYP announced their debut, and that gave the whole group a little push to practice more. 

The whole group was in their practice room, filming their 'Mirror' dance practice video (part switch ver.) , since Chan wanted to do something a little bit different and funny for their future fans.  Suri's laugh was heard through the whole dance as she did all Changbin's parts, trying her best to act as if she was really rapping as fast as him, but in fact she was only only moving her lips while mumbling 'bla-blom-blim-bla'. The boys laughed at her as she was trying her best to dance and not to laugh like a dying dolphin. 

Soon after they were done with the video, Woojin got up and went to where they put their bags to get everyone their water bottle, only to see Suri's phone ringing, but she had it on vibrate. 

"Ri, someone is calling you-" Woojin said as he picked the phone and looked at the caller. "It's Johnny- Wait, who's Johnny?" Suri didn't answer Woojin, as she smiled brightly and got up to take the phone from him and ran outside the room. 

"Wait, there's a Johnny that we don't know about?" Minho asked, looking at the door that slowly closed behind the excited girl. 

"I've never heard of a Johnny before." Jisung confirmed, as he looked at the others.

"Wait, why was she so happy when he called- Who is Johnny." Changbin continued their unlimited questions. 

"He's NCT's Johnny." Jeongin said, after taking a big sip from his water. 

"Why is she talking to him?" "And how did you know about that?" Jeongin looked at both Minho and Jisung, almost laughing, but didn't since he had a lot of water in his mouth. 

"Talk maknae." Seungmin pushed him lightly and Jeongin sighed after drinking his water. 

"They've been friends for a while, and he calls her like almost everyday. She's friends with Ten too. Oh and she introduced me to them too, they're really nice." Jeongin said as if it was nothing, but for some of the others it was a big deal. Why was she talking to someone else other than them? 

---

"Why haven't you called me in like 2 days?" 

"Hello to you too, Sun." Suri giggled as she heard Ten's voice and Johnny's laugh. "How've you been, Riannon." 

"I'm doing great, Chittaphon. How have you guys been, it's been a while since we last saw each other." 

"I know baby, but we're sure that you're busy with your debut- Oh man, it's amazing to say that." Suri giggled after what Johnny said and smiled to herself, knowing how excited they both were for her debut as much as she was. 

"Oh baby is growing up, Johnny." "I know, I remember the first time we took her to school." 

"I know, remember her pink dress- Man she was so small." 

"Guys what the fuck-" 

"She's still our small baby, Ten don't cry." Both Johnny and Ten continued with their terrible acting skills as she heard fake cries from the other side of the phone. They kept acting like the old married couple they were and Suri kept laughing quietly to herself, knowing that no matter how many times she's going to tell them to stop they won't. 

"Suri, Are you still talking?" Suri, turned around to see Minho standing by the door looking at her, she nodded and smiled at him. 

"I'm almost done. Is everything okay?" 

"Chan wants you inside." Suri, nodded at Minho and told him that she'll be there in a second. 

"Guys I have to leave." She told both Johnny and Ten after Minho entered their practice room again. 

"Is everything okay with those boys? If any of them tries anything on you I won't mind cutting his-" 

"Okay Johnny, Love you too, you too Tenny. I'll try to come see you guys soon, bye bye." Suri closed the call and ran to the practice room only to find 8/9 boys looking at her suspiciously. 

"So who's Johnny."