Text messages

A/N: Another two chps because Ily guys

"I thought we said that we're going to keep it a secret." 

"I know, but me and Jeno haven't been hanging out alone for almost a month now, we always has someone with us just in case. I don't even know how they knew all this information." This was not how Suri wanted things to go. Her and Jeno were more than careful with everything, that even the guys forgot sometimes that the two were dating. Suri promised herself not to cause any trouble with her new relationship, specially for her group. 

"I'm sure that someone from our staff gave those information out. I assure you sir that Suri and Jeno have been more than careful, they haven't been out in public for months. This is really suspicious." The manager tried to explain to JYP. Luckily the CEO wasn't as angry, all the support was helping Suri in this situation. 

"So you want to tell me that they didn't figure it out on their own, but an insider told them?" 

"I mean the media doesn't even know that Johnny have driving licenses, plus I read more articles about the news and they have really private information, which is really weird, yes dispatch know a lot of stuff like this, but some of the info no one knew about except the members." Chan tried to explain. He wasn't really happy with the situation too, but he knew that neither Suri or Jeno tried to be seen to the public eyes. He also knew how almost no one knew about their relationship, so however the news came out was really weird to him. 

"Listen, I know its not your fault and I know that we can't change anything about it now and luckily you've been having a lot of good comments and everyone seems to be happy with the news, So we're going to confirm everything with SM. That would be the best thing to do, also I want you to write a formal message to the fans, explaining how everything started and stuff. Jeno should do the same thing too, being silent is not going to help with the situation, so write something simple. Hopefully this would be as easy as it seems." Suri, Chan and their manager nodded at what JYP said, and yes hopefully everything would be as easy as it seems. JYP told their manager some details that he'd inform the Dream's manager with, and then everyone exited the room. 

"You're lucky he took things this way. I don't want you to worry yourself Suri, we're definitely going to work this out, you're not the first one to be in such a situation. I just want you to know that even if you got any hate its okay, they're hating because they want to hate." Suri and Chan smiled at their manager, then he left to go do his job, leaving Chan with Suri to comfort her.

"Its okay, baby girl. Whatever is going to happen we're with you." Chan gave Suri a side hug and then he felt her phone buzz inside her pocket. "Your man is probably worried." Chan joked, causing the girl to laugh as she got her phone out only to see that it wasn't Jeno, but someone else congratulating her. 

Woojin: My baby Su is a big girl now, having boyfriends and stuff. Congrats love, I hope you're happy. Remember I'm always here to kill him whenever you need.