Dispatch

Dispatch has reported that NCT Dream's Jeno and Stray Kids' Suri  are dating.

According to Dispatch, Lee Jeno and Lee Suri were seen on a date in the neighborhood of Hannam in Seoul on March 23, and they reportedly began dating in the beginning of the year. The two reportedly met at The dreamies' dorm, and Stray kids' manager drove Suri there in their private car. The two stayed within the neighborhood's UN Village.

A source close to the two idols shared, "The two have been really into each other since their special stage at the MBC music festival."

Dispatch further reports that Jeno and Suri meet a lot through the week, either alone or with the other 00 liners. Dispatch states that both groups are already more than happy about the relationship, specially since Suri has a really good friendship with Jeno Co-Members Johnny and Ten. Johnny reportedly gave Jeno a ride to Suri's house and returned to pick him up again.

In response to this report, SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment have not yet released official statements confirming or denying the relationship, so stay tuned for more updates! 

COMMENTS:

Human1: If they're are happy and are enjoying each other's company they should continue but people shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. They can be friends going hanging out with the others too. But it shouldn't be anyone's problem if they are dating. At the end of the day they are humans as well that have needs.

Human2: I'm really happy for the two, but maybe they're just friends you know how dispatch is by the end of the day, but even if they weren't I'm more than happy for both of them. Been shipping them since their duet stage. 

Human3: I'm pretty sure that Suri gonna got more hate than Jeno. Hopefully not, I hope that both of them can get a calm relationship, they're still young.