Freestyle

"Have you thought of a song?" Seungmin asked Suri, without looking at her as he was going through songs on his laptop. Suri shook her head, without also looking at him as she was also looking through song on her laptop. "You?" She asked him, and he gave her the same answer she gave him. 

"Why would Chan let me choose a song on my own?" Suri sighed, pushing her laptop away. She felt like every song didn't match her vocals and that stressed her out a lot, but Seungmin thought differently, he chose not less that 10 songs for her that would've been perfect, but she disagreed to every single one of them.

"Stop complaining and agree to something." Seungmin said, quietly, still searching for songs. "Listen, I'm going to choose a song now and you're going to agree and seriously if you said no, I'm going to leave you here." 

"You're not helping." "I seriously recommend 2999 songs for you."

"What is that number." "Whatever. Castle on the hill by Ed sheeran."

"But, Minmin-" "Okay, bye." 

"Fine." Suri searched for the song on her laptop, opening the lyrics. 

-----

"It reads here that your position is a dancer." YG asked Suri after she finished her performance. Seungmin did great choosing the song for her or at least that's what her and her members thought. 

"Yes." She nodded at YG, giving a quick look to her members who smiled at her.

 "Than why did you choose to sing?" The question was surprising to everyone even JYP himself. Suri may be the main dancer, but she's still a lead vocal, and she had an amazing voice and everyone in the room thought that, even the YG trainees and maybe Hyunjin himself too.

"Do you mean she doesn't have the vocals?" JYP answered for Suri as he saw that she was struggling with finding an answer.

"I didn't say that, all I said is that she should've shown off her dancing skills. Her voice is great, I'm not saying anything, but as the only girl her dancing is an important point here. If her dancing is good that means that she'll look acceptable between other 8 boys, and if her dancing isn't that good then I'm afraid to say that the whole group will look weird." 

"You should've complemented her first then, plus do you think i'll make her a main dancer if she's bad?" JYP laughed, but the whole room could tell that he was offended by what YG said. 

"Should I freestyle?" All eyes were now on Suri. Chan wanted to trust her with this, but he still felt scared. He knew that Suri was good and she didn't have to prove anything to anyone, but who was he to stop her now after YG gladly agreed. She looked at JYP waiting for his approval and he quickly gave her a quick nod, followed with a small smile. He believed in her and that alone made her believe in herself, that she has nothing to be afraid of and that she can look amazing between the other boys. 

Suri gave her mic to Jisung and waited for the music to play to show everyone what she can do. She smiled after the music started and didn't wait a second to start dancing, earning gasps and claps from everyone before she could even finish. She perfected her facial expression, following the beats perfectly. 

After finishing her performance, she was surprised to see JYP get up and clap for her happily. After all she made him look good in front of YG. The boys were cheering for her loudly, with the YG trainees too. She couldn't help, but smile and thank everyone. 

"Will you join my company?" YG said, earning a big no from JYP. Suri looked at her boys searching for someone specifically, to thank him for always helping her with her dancing, but he wasn't here. Minho wasn't here.