Car

JYP has reported that Stray Kids' Changbin is in coma

On June 17th, the van Changbin and one of the group's manager was involved in a car accident, as they were on their way back from the company to the dorm. As a result of the accident, the car's left side of the van got completely damaged, where Changbin's seat was, unfortunately putting him in coma, and their manager to have some serious injuries. 

Stray kids' agency released the following statement:

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment. 

We're deeply sorry to say that our artist, Seo Changbin was involved in a car accident, caused by a drunk driver. The hospital confirmed that Changbin is in coma 6 hours ago, with no clear answer to when it will end or what his full state at the moment. 

JYP management would be suing the driver that caused this horrific disaster to our dear Changbin and the shock to all the people close to him and to STAYS. 

The police have completed the collection of evidence regarding this matter, and we are confirming measures to take immediate action, by taking all measures and actions for the protection of our artist's rights. 

we will make sure to let you guys know about any new changes about Changbin's state, and hopefully next time we talk to you guys it will be good news. 

Please send all your prayers to Changbin and the Stray Kids members and their families. 

Thank you." 

Nothing was heard from either JYP or the members, but a source close to the idols said, "All the members and Changbin's family are beside him at the moment, even JYP came as soon as he heard about the news." 

We're looking forward to hearing good news about our favourite rapper soon, send them all the luck and prayers.